Chapter 25

Mal spray painted the last bit of her Long Live Evil masterpiece and turned around, a smirk on her face. "They say I'm trouble," she began singing, jumping off of a crate."They say I'm bad." She started walking and purposely bumped into a guy that was walking by. "They say I'm evil.... and That makes me glad."

"A dirty no good," Jay said, climbing down a ladder, "down to the bone." He grins. "Your worst nightmare. Can't take me home."

"So I got some mischief in my blood," Evie sung, walking gracefully across a table filled with love struck guys. "Can you blame me? I never got no love."

"I've got you wrapped on my finger," Evan said, twirling a girl into a wall, causing him to wince and quickly hurry away. "Though how could I not? I'm the hottest dude around."

"I'm not a sweetheart," Piper sung, doing cartwheels as she passed a bunch of adults, "I'm not your friend.  I gotta hustle. I'll take what I can get." She ran off with a stolen necklace.

"They think I'm callous," Carlos sung, popping his head out of a window. He got out and grabbed a man's red scarf. "A low life hood. I feel so useless."

"Misunderstood!" all six of them yelled.

Evan and Evie appeared on either side of Mal from opposite directions. As they walked forward with serious expressions on their faces, all three of them sung. "Mirror, mirror on the wall." They turned a corner. "Who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world..."

All six of them met in front of a fence. "I'm rotten to the core, core!" all of them sung, banging on the dense. Mal opened it and they continued. "Rotten to the core. I'm rotten to the core. Who could ask for more? I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door. I'm rotten to the core. I'm rotten to the... I'm rotten to the core." As they sung, they started causing chaos for everyone around them.

"Call me a schemer," Mal sings, walking through a shop where blankets were hung up. "Call me a freak. How can you say that?" She spray pained an M on a sheet cover. "I'm just... unique."

"What, me, a traitor? Ain't got your back??" Jay sung, doing a backflip and landing in front of two guys, grabbing a genie lamp. "Are we not friends?" He ran away with the genie lamp he just stole. "What's up with that?"

"So I'm a misfit," Evie sung, a seductive smile on her face. "So I'm a flirt." She pulled a guy by the tie, causing him to fall. "I broke your heart. I made you hurt?"

"All those times," Evan sung, winking at nearby girls, "I said I loved you. I didn't mean it. Just messing with your heart."

"They say I don't belong," Piper sung, "but they don't know what hit them, when I just stole their watch!" She took off running again after stealing an elderly man's watch for no apparent reason.

"The past is past," Carlos sung, walking on crates, disturbing other people. "Forgive, forget. The truth is...."

"You ain't seen nothing yet!" they all shouted.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall," Evan, Mal and Evie all sung, overlooking a crowd of people, "Who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world..."

Mal gestured for the twins to come on, when Carlos, Jay, and Piper appeared below them. All six of them met below and ran out in the center of a crowd of people. They began dancing, as bypassers joined in. Together, everyone began singing. "I'm rotten to the core, rotten to the core. I'm rotten to the core, core. Who could ask for more? I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next, like the kid next door. next door. I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the... I'm rotten to the core."

By the time that they were done, they were all breathing heavily, everyone was laughing. Especially more so when Mal steals a toddler's lollipop and holds it up in the air, her facing them.

"Way to g—- oh," Piper says, only for villagers to start scattering at the sight of Maleficent arriving with the knuckleheads. The only people that stayed were Piper, Jay, Evan, Carlos and Evie.

Mal sighs, turning around with a smile on her face. "Hi, Mom," she says.

"Stealing candy?" Maleficent questions. "I'm so disappointed."

Mal's smile drops slightly, but she says, "It was from a baby."

"That's my nasty little girl," Maleficent said with a smirk. Her daughter hands her the lollipop. Maleficent spits on it and then puts it under her armpit. Then, she gave it to one of the knuckleheads. "Give it back to the dreadful creature."

"Mom..." Mal whined.

"It's the deets, Mal," her mother tells her, "that makes the difference between mean and truly evil. When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms."

"Kinda hard to do trapped on an island with no magic reception," Piper muttered to Evie, who nodded in agreement.

"You, walk with me," Maleficent said, pulling Mal away to have a private conversation, leaving Piper, Evan, Evie, Jay and Carlos glancing at each other nervously. "See, I'm just trying to teach you the thing that really counts... how to be me."

"I know that," Mal said, "and I'll do better."

"Oh, there's news!" Maleficent exclaimed, turning to the others in Mal's group. "I buried the lede. You six, have been chosen to go to a different school... in Auradon."

"You won't take me alive!" Piper yells, trying to run away, only to be caught by a knucklehead, but she was still struggling. She wasn't the only one who tried to escape —— everyone but Mal did.

Mal gestured for them to calm down and then looks at her mother incredulously. "What?" she questions. "I'm not going to some school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses."

"Dreamy princesses, you mean," Evan sighed. "With a melodic voice and grace and —— it's horrible," he said when he saw Jay and Carlos looking at him weirdly.

"And perfect princes!" Evie exclaimed but then, "Ugh!" when she saw Mal's look and Piper wrinkling her nose.

"Yeah, and I don't do uniforms," Jay said. "Unless it's leather. You feel me?"

Carlos walked forward nervously. "I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon," he says. "Mom says they're rabid pack animals who eat boys that don't behave."

Jay snuck up behind Carlos and started barking, causing Carlos to become horrified, but something else was bothering Piper.

"Yeah, and fairies are in Auradon," Piper said, an evil glint in her eyes. "And I hate fairies with all my heart."

"You hate everything," Evan rolled his eyes.

"But mostly fairies," Piper growled. "They're a bunch of backstabbing little bi—-"

"Yeah, Mom, we're not going," Mal interrupts, knowing that Piper could go on and on for hours about how much she despises fairies with her entire existence. "Forget it."

"You're thinking small, Pumpkin," Maleficent said. "It's all about world domination. KNUCKLEHEADS!" Maleficent turns, the knuckleheads following right behind her. "Mal!" her mother calls. Mal and her group quickly follows, too.