Chapter 27

Ryder stood next to Ben, who was unfortunately next to Audrey, his bitch of a girlfriend. Harmony stood next to Ryder, with her eyes widened fearfully, but not because she's about to meet villain kids —— but because of her anxiety about meeting new people.

When the limo pulled up, everyone began cheering, holding up signs, to welcome the transfer children. After some thought, Ryder was just glad that it wasn't Gothel's kid coming —— Ginny, he believes. As for Harmony, though she hadn't said it, she's probably relieved that Ursula's daughter isn't coming, as she almost killed her parents, as well as Morgana's son, who tried to kill her sister, Melody, who is fourteen years older than her.

A purple haired girl stepped out, followed by two blue haired teens —— one a boy, the other a girl. They stood there, awkwardly. Ryder figured that those must be Mal, Evie and Evan, just because Mal looks like her mother Maleficent, and the Evil Queen has twins which it was obvious those two were. Ryder was just beginning to wonder where the other three were —— Piper, Carlos, and Jay —— when all three of them tumbled out of the limo fighting over a light blue blanket.

Piper was clearly the girl with brown hair and green clothes, Peter Pan's child. And, obviously, Carlos was the one that wore white and black, even in his hair, which left Jay, Jafar's son.

"Oh! Aw! Ouch, stop hitting me, Piper!" Carlos yelled as Piper who somehow got on his back was hitting his head with quite a bit of force, while Carlos and Jay played tug of war with the blanket.

"You got everything else!" Carlos told Jay. "Why do you want whatever this is?"

"Cause you want it!" Jay yelled back.

"Well, I want it too!" Piper growled, jumping off of Carlos's back, and onto the blanket, which was between the boys. Suddenly, all three of them were on the floor, fighting, Piper, unfortunately, was the one that they fell on.

"No! Give it to me!" Carlos yelled. "Ow! Piper, let go of my hair! Guys, let go of the blanket!"

"Piper! Why are you pinching me?!" Jay demanded.

"Both of you, let go!" Piper shouted, pulling on the blanket with all her might. "And get off of me!"

"Do you think we should intervene?" Ryder asked Harmony, who looked at him in disbelief and hurriedly shook her head.

"Guys, guys, guys," Mal said through gritted teeth from the side. "We have an audience."

The boys and Piper quickly stood up. "Just cleaning up," Jay said.

"Leave it like you found it," Fairy Godmother said in a sing song voice, which she quickly dropped. "And by that, I mean just leave it."

"Hello, foxy," Jay said flirtatiously toward Audrey, unaware that her boyfriend was right there. "The name's Jay."

Audrey awkwardly laughed, unsure of what to say.

Fairy Godmother popped up in front of Audrey. "Welcome to Auradon Prep," she greeted the villain kids. "I'm Fairy Godmother. Headmistress."

"The fairy godmother?" Mal questions. "As in, Bibbidi bobbidi boo?"

"Bobbidi, bobbidi, you know it," Fairy Godmother says with a kind smile.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it was like for Cinderella when you just appeared out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile," Mal told her.

"Oh," Fairy Godmother blushed.

"And that sparkly wand..." Mal repeated.

"Laying it on a little thick, are you?" Piper hissed. "Do you want to get us caught?"