Authors Note

If you have made it this far, thank you. You have just smashed through a lot of unrefined word vomit and that is actually pretty insane. You have finished the first draft for Ten of Swords. I would greatly appreciate any feedback you have for me, both positive and negative. I would like to better understand the readers' experience with the story and if there are any weaknesses in it that I haven't already picked up on.

Moving forward, I am in the process of creating the second draft, which will clarify a lot of the messy and jumbled-up information from the first draft and aim to make the story more coherent. A lot of unnecessary content will be removed, while other content will be expanded upon. There is also more planned for the story, including finishing the storyline with the ferryman, spending more time with Poppy, ulrich, and the elf factions, Continuing and concluding Minette's story, spending some time in other kingdoms, and finding out what Miellena's plans are. More as well, but the list is getting long as it is.

Overall there is still a lot of work to do, but to ensure that we have the best possible foundation for the rest of the story, I have decided to pause writing the story at this point to fix what I have written already before we dive into the later and final arcs of the story. 

I also plan on writing a short story or two about some of the characters backstories. This is so I can use those short stories to practice making comics with, as diving straight in to making a comic based on a story that consists of over 100k words would be a very poor decision. Characters I may explore in this way include:
Elise (and Sam) (action)
Poppy (action)
and Ulrich (Action/Romance)

It is unlikely that anyone who is a stranger to me will make it to this point, so assuming we know each other, I literally always want to talk about my stories and characters. If you want to talk to me but can't think of a subject just ask about my story or mention something about it. It will probably make my day.

Thanks you for your support. I couldn't do this without you. You are helping make my dreams come true.