"Leave Them Alone!"😤

Normani snuggled further into Megan. It was seven a.m. She didn't have any desire to get out of bed. If she had her way, she would have stayed there in Megan's embrace all day. But Momma Tasia had other plans!

"Knock, knock! Good morning!", Fantasia said as she entered Normani, Megan and Reneé's room.

The three girls groaned. They were sleeping good. Especially Reneé. She had just fallen asleep around three a.m.

"Normani and Megan....Good to see y'all are getting close.... And Reneé! I got some good news for you. You're still the baby out of the bunch, so that means you get to get up and head into the bathroom first!", Fantasia exclaimed with a smile.

She was purposely being loud and annoying because Reneé stayed up late when she was supoosed to be in bed. The sixteen year old didn't take into consideration that she would have to be the first one up. Even though she and Coco are the same age, she's still the youngest in the house because Coco is six days older than her.

"I don't feel good. Can I skip classes today?", Reneé asked.

"Girl, you act like you ain't been raised by black women for the last three years. You already know what I'm about to say", Fantasia replied.

Reneé sat up in her bed. She recited Fantasia's famous reply to whenever one of the girls would try to play sick in order to get out of going to school....Even though school for them was downstairs in the kitchen!

"You better drink some ginger ale and pray cuz ain't nobody missing school today....", Reneé said with an eye roll.

"Aww you know me so well, baby girl! Now go ahead and freshen up. Then tell your little girlfriend across the hall she's next", Fantasia said.

Reneé gasped. "She's not my girlfriend!", she exclaimed. While trying to hold back a smile.

"Mmhm....Taraji wasn't my girlfriend either for all four years of college. That's why we're married now", Fantasia said sarcasticly as she laughed her way out of their bedroom.

"Is she talking about Courtney?", Normani asked Reneé.

"Courtney?! Why does she think my sister is your girlfriend?!", Megan asked.

"I don't know, Megan. I guess because Momma Taraji caught us downstairs in the kitchen. But we were just talking about how we met at a park when we were little. I told you it was probably her, Normani. Courtney really is Coco", Reneé explained.

"Wait....don't tell me you're the little girl named Jane she met at the park back in the day! That's crazy because I remember I told my sister we had to go and she gave you our grandma's house phone number!", Megan recalled.

"Yeah...It's a long story. But I'm just glad she's back in my life. Never thought I would see her again. At least one thing's going right in my life", Reneé said as she exited the room.

"See! I told you she likes your sister", Normani said to Megan.

"Who do you like though?", Megan asked.

Normani blushed. She shrugged her shoulders and shyly said, "I don't know...."

"Mmhm....I feel like you do know....But I won't make you tell me", Megan stated.

"Who do you like?", Normani asked. Hoping Megan would say her.

"Maybe I like you....Is that ok?", Megan asked.

Normani smiled. "Yeah, that's ok....I like you too....", she admitted.

"I'm glad you do....And I promise to take things slow with you. Don't ever feel like you need to rush into anything with anybody. Not even me", Megan said.