"Therapy" 🌈

"Ok! Everyone has their beverage of choice, right?", Taraji asked the nine girls.

After they all confirmed that they indeed had the beverages of their desire, Fantasia passed them each a bag of chips and the group therapy session began.

"So I decided how I want to do this. Each girl can ask one of the other girls a question and the person asked must answer the question HONESTLY! This is a safe space and judge free zone. I'm asking each of you to be vulnerable. If you need to cry, cry. Don't be afraid to share your hearts. That's the only way you'll be able to heal. Let's start with the oldest. Is there anything anyone would like to ask Rihanna?"

"Girl, I want to know how come you were selling drugs when you were only twelve. Like, that couldn't have been your choice at that age. Or was it?", Onika asked.

Rihanna sighed. "It wasn't....y'all know my mom passed when I was two so my daddy was raising me. Long story short, my daddy was using me to make drug transactions because first of all, the cops wouldn't suspect a child to be dealing drugs. And for the most part, the average person wouldn't shoot a pretty little green eyed girl", she replied.

"So how did you get caught if that's the case?", Beyoncé asked.

"Because I sold to an undercover cop. Luckily, he knew a little twelve year old couldn't have been working alone. Good news is, I didn't have to go to juvie....Bad news is, my dad got sent to jail for using a minor to sell drugs. He got sent to prison and I got sent here", Rihanna explained.

"But I thought this house was for teens only. How did you get in at twelve?", Megan asked. Fantasia answered that question.

"Back then we were first time foster parents and Rihanna was our first foster child. Then Beyoncé was sent to us and we decided to make this a group home for teen girls who had the type of situations that you all are dealing with", Fantasia explained.

"So Rihanna do you hate your dad?", Courtney asked.

"I should....but I don't. He got laid off from his job and his friend talked him into selling drugs and using me to make the transactions. He told my dad it would be quick, easy money. It was stupid and my dad shouldn't have been dumb enough to try it. But I still love him and I can't wait for him to get out of jail. He said he's going to make me proud. He promised", Rihanna said.

"Rihanna, how come you never had a girlfriend? Is it because you only want to do hook ups only?", Kelly asked.

"No....I only act like a player because I'm scared of getting hurt. But having a girlfriend like you would be nice. Especially since I'm eighteen now", Rihanna said. That made Kelly smile.

"Ok, now the second oldest, Beyoncé! Who has a question for Beyoncé?", Taraji asked.

"I do.....babe, do you hate your parents for leaving you? I'm asking because you always seem like you don't care and barely talk about it", Michelle said.

"I can't really hate or love people I don't know, bae. I do wonder how people can just have babies and leave them though. You gotta be a coldhearted person to do that. Especially a mother!", Beyoncé exclaimed.

"Well...my momma gave me away because she was just fifteen and didn't have a place to live. That's what my social worker told me. I don't think that's being coldhearted", Normani said.

"In her case, it's not. But in the case of my sperm and egg donors, it is. Neither one of them wanted me but whatever....", Beyoncé stated.

"How does the idea of them not wanting you make you feel, Beyoncé?", Taraji asked.

"I don't know....I don't even care because you and Momma Tasia are my real parents anyway. Not them. They forced my grandma to try to raise me and she did the best she could. I don't blame her for sending me here to get help. Y'all are my mothers", Beyoncé said.