"You're All I Want" 🥰

"Momma....I never got to ask you this question....but are you shocked that I'm gay?", Reneé asked Denise.

The two had some alone time together. Fantasia and Taraji have two vehicles. The eleven passenger minivan and a four door Mercedes. Which they allowed Denise to use. She and Reneé went out for brunch and then took a trip to Target. Something they used to do on most Saturdays when Reneé was little.

"First of all, I just want to say that I'm really pissed off about no longer being able to pick you up and put you in the back of the shopping cart", Denise said.

Reneé giggled. "Sorry for growing up so fast. But if it makes you feel any better, I'll probably end up wandering off like the good old days."

"I always knew where to find you. Either in the damn toy aisle or the damn candy aisle. But anyway, you being gay was not a shock to me at all. You had a crush on your first grade teacher., Ms. Bailey. Which is why I'm also not surprised that your girlfriend is black", Denise said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Oh my God! How did you know about my crush on Ms. Bailey?!", Reneé asked.

"You were always like 'Momma, Ms. Bailey is the most beautiful teacher in the world!' You were obsessed with her. You cried when you had to leave her class to go to second grade", Denise replied.

"But what if she was just my favorite teacher? It didn't have to be a crush thing", Reneé said.

"Reneé, you asked me to give you money to buy her a gold bracelet for Valentine's Day! You were quite smitten, baby girl", Denise said while laughing at the embarrassment on Reneé's face.

"I just wanted her to have something nice", Reneé said in a cute, whiny voice.

"That's because I taught you to always be generous.....So, have you and Coco had sex yet?"

"Momma!"

"Come on! I didn't even get the chance to have the sex talk with you", Denise said.

"That would've been just as cringe as it was when Momma Taraji and Momma Tasia did", Reneé stated.

"Reneé, please. I missed out on so much of your life. I just want to be updated on your experiences as a teenager", Denise said.

Reneé sighed. "Yes, Coco and I have had sex together. We were each other's first."

"Wow.....so did you already know what to do?!", Denise asked.

"Ok, mom.... This discussion is over!", Reneé replied.

Denise laughed. "Don't be such a prude, Jane! Even straight teenagers who have their first time don't know what the hell they're doing most of the time. That's why I asked."

"If you must know, I knew exactly what to do and how to do it. Coco was the one who needed a little guidance. She's a bit wholesome. Which is why I love her honestly", Reneé said.

"Well, I asked all this because Fantasia and Taraji took me to a gay bar last night", Denise mentioned.

"Are you serious?!", Reneé asked in shock.

"Yeah, I asked them to", Denise admitted.

"What made you want to go there?", Reneé asked.

"I don't know, guess I was curious. I had never been to one before. But it was fun! The drag queens were gorgeous. They performed and everything. The women there were beautiful too. A female bartender named Hayden hit on me and gave me her number", Denise said.

"Momma! You're not even gay", Reneé reminded her.

"No, but I am bi", she informed her clueless child.

"What?! You never told me that!", Reneé exclaimed.

As if her mother wasn't abducted and hadn't seen her in nine years!

"Reneé, please explain to me how I was suposed to tell my seven year old I was bisexual", Denise said.

"I was very mature and wise at the age. I knew exactly what being bisexual meant", Reneé stated.

"Girl, that's insane!", Denise exclaimed.

"Not really. But anyway, are you going to call this Hayden woman?", Reneé asked.

"I sent her a good morning text and she asked me out. I'm considering it. I just have so many trust issues now. I definitely don't think I could ever be with another man again after all  this", Denise replied.

"Well nobody better ever hurt you or try to take you away from me this time. I swear I'm committing murder if it happens again", Reneé said.

And she was not joking!

"Tarajii already said I have to tell Hayden we're doing a double date thing with them first. They don't want me going out with her alone without them checking her out first", Denise said.

"Good! Momma Taraji can read people like a book. She'll know if something is off with this chick or not", Reneé said.

"I'm just glad we're back together again, baby girl. Trust me when I say I might be the one committing murder if anybody tries to take me away from you again...."

_____________________________

"Your mother is bi?! That's so hot!", Courtney exclaimed as she and Reneé  went for a walk together later that day.

"Babe, please!", Reneé said while laughing.

"I'm glad she likes me. It's a shame I don't have a sane and sober mother to introduce you to. But my grandma would've loved you", Courtney said sadly.

"I'm sure I would've loved her too.....but one thing for certain is that I love her granddaughter with all my heart and soul. Thank you for giving me a reason to be happy again, baby. Even when my my mom was out there lost you still gave me reasons to smile. You gave me a reason to love. You truly are a healer. My healer", Reneé said.

She kissed her girlfriend's lips....

"Awww thank you, baby. You're actually my healer too. You gave me a reason to have hope and faith again. You make me more confident and less depressed. Even if I start feeling depressed about my grandma being gone and my mother being how she is, your face always reminds me that I have so much to be grateful for. In spite of everything, you make me happy, baby", Courtney said.

"Can we just go ahead and get married in the morning?!", Reneé asked.

Courtney chuckled. "Probably not since we're only sixteen. But I wish we could."

"I promise I'm going to give you the world! You deserve it", Reneé stated.

"I appreciate that. But I'm satisfied with just having you. You're all I want...."