"A Damn Karen!" 🤨

It was a Sunday afternoon. Taraji, Fantasia and the girls were shopping at The Dallas Galleria mall. Everyone was having a great time. But what they didn't know was that they were being watched by a "Karen"....

This "Karen" approached Reneé while she was alone. She stepped away to go try on a shirt and a pair of jeans she was considering buying. The lady followed her into the fitting room.

"Excuse me, sweetheart....but are you ok?!", the woman asked.

"Um.....yeah....Why are you asking?", Reneé questioned the strange woman.

"Well....I noticed you came in with those two black ladies and all those black girls", the woman said.

"OK...And?!", Reneé asked in confusion.

"Well....look....if they kidnapped you I can have the people who work here call the police immediately.....Just be honest with me, sweety. I can't help you if you don't tell me the truth. Just tell me what they've done to you. Or you can leave with me and I'll take you to your  parents. I'll help you in any way you see fit, sweety", the IDIOT said!

Reneé wanted to cuss the ignorant bitch out! But she came up with a better way to deal with this Karen's ignorance.....

"Moms!!!! Moms, help! Stranger danger!!! Stranger danger!!!", Reneé screamed.

"Sweety, calm down! Why are you screaming?! I'm not trying to hurt you, I was just trying to help you!", the lady exclaimed.

Reneé ran out of the fitting room. A salesman stopped her and asked if she was ok.

"No! That lady tried to kidnap me!", Reneé exclaimed.

The lady gasped. "I did no such thing!"

"What are you, a pedophile or something?!", the man asked with a disgusted look on his face.

"Absolutely not, sir!", the lady replied.

"Reneé, what's wrong?!", Fantasia asked as she and Taraji raced toward the chaos.

"Are you ok, baby girl?!", Taraji asked with a panicked look on her face.

"Moms! This lady tried to kidnap me!", Reneé told them.

"What?! Bitch, I'll fucking kill you!", Fantasia said to the woman.

Both Fantasia and Taraji were about to fuck the lady up real bad!!! But a few employees held them back.

"Ladies, please! I called security. They'll be here in a few seconds", the salesman said.

"Bitch, you tried to kidnap my girlfriend?! I should knock every single tooth out your fucking mouth!", Courtney exclaimed.

She shocked everybody she lives with! Especially Megan who used to have to beat people up for her little sister all the time!

"Coco, its ok!", Reneé said.

"No it's not, babe! Let me kill her!", Courtney requested angrily. Then she charged towards the woman.

The woman tried to run, but two security officers grabbed her.

"Nope, you're not going anywhere!", one of them said.

"I didn't do anything! This kid is lying!", the lady exclaimed.

"She was asking me strange questions about my moms and then told me to leave with her!", Reneé exclaimed.

"I was just concerned about your well being! I tried to help you!", the woman exclaimed. And of course she started crying like true Karens do. They go from villain to victim real quick!