"Birthday Party" 🥳

Normani was invited to her birth mother Andrea's house for her baby sister's first birthday party. Through her birth mom, Normani has two siblings. A six year old brother named Landon and a one year old baby sister named Armani. Armani was named in honor of her big sister of course.

"I can't believe Normani is spending the night away. I don't know about all this", Michelle said.

Megan chuckled. "Now you know damn well she ain't going without me. She already told her mom she'll only spend the night if I can come to Dallas with her."

"I was hoping you would be going with her. She only met her stepdad once and he seems cool. But you just never know", Michelle stated.

"This is really the first time I've ever been separated from my sister so you better take care of my baby while I'm gone, Reneé", Megan said.

"I mean, you know she'll be in very good hands!", Reneé exclaimed with a sinister smile.

"Mmhm. I bet", Megan said.

"Ok, Meg! My mom is here. We gotta go!", Normani cheerfully exclaimed.

They hugged everybody goodbye and left out. Everybody in the house was nervous as hell! Especially Fantasia, Taraji and Denise.

"Do they have their locations turned on?", Denise asked.

She was the most nervous due to what she experienced. She even told the girls that if anything made them feel uncomfortable she would drive to Dallas and bring them back home immediately!

"Yes, they're sharing their locations with us. And I have Andrea's license plate number and her address. They'll be ok. As long as Meg is with Mani I'm not that worried. But I would've never let her go spend the night at anybody's house alone", Taraji replied.

Fantasia noticed Michelle was quiet and still looked worried....

"Michelle, what's wrong?", Fantasia asked.

"I'm not trying to be negative, but I feel uncomfortable about Mani being somewhere in a house with a man she doesn't know well. My father was molesting his own flesh and blood daughter. He would do stuff to my sister with no guilty conscience or remorse. So  what do y'all think a stepdad would do? I think Mani and Megan should come back", Michelle stated.

"Baby, don't worry. Megan will keep Normani safe. And not all men are like your father. Ok? She'll be fine", Fantasia assured the worried seventeen year old.

"Michelle, please believe my sister will kill for Mani! If he knows what's good for him he better not even think about doing anything crazy to her", Courtney stated.

"That's the way our baby Chelle is. She's the motherly, overprotective type. It's just in her nature to worry about people she loves", Beyoncé explained as she wrapped her arms around Michelle from the back and kissed her cheek.

"Yeah....I just want everybody to be safe", Michelle said.

"I know exactly how you feel, Michelle. When you experience trauma, it makes you side eye everybody. But I prayed for Normani and Megan and believe they'll be ok. Don't worry....", Denise replied.

_____________________________

"Oh my God, I'm so glad that's over!", Normani's mom Andrea exclaimed.

As anyone could imagine, throwing a birthday party for a toddler is a lot of work! Fortunately, she had Normani, Megan her husband, Derrick, and even six year old Landon to help her clean everything up.

"The audacity of Armani being knocked out! I should wake her up and make her clean this mess up! Ain't that right, Normani?!", Derrick joked.

Normani giggled and just shook her head at him.