"Happily Ever After"

Time Skip.....
(June, 2027)

It's three years later and everybody is grown! Rihanna is twenty one and her live in girlfriend, Kelly of course, is twenty . Megan, Normani, Beyoncé, Michelle, and Onika are twenty as well. As for Courtney and Reneé, they are two nineteen year olds with successful careers....

"Yo! It's your boy T Money on 97.9 FM! I told y'all they would be live in the studio with your boy! Here they are! The hottest duo in the music industry! Reneé &Coco!!!!", the DJ exclaimed.

Three years prior, Reneé and Coco sang at their favorite place, "Victoria's Eatery". About a month later, Victoria asked them to come sing again for "R&B Night". Well, that night, their lives changed for the better....

*Flashback*
(December, 2024)

"Y'all ate!!!!", Beyoncé exclaimed.

"And left no damn crumbs!", Megan added.

"Oh my God! I could listen to y'all sing all day, everyday! I'm so serious!", Kelly told them.

"Courtney, you did so good! And Reneé I already knew you would kill it!", Normani said with a smile.

Courtney and Reneé thanked everyone. The rush of performing had the two love birds on a high. Reneé was supposed to be the only one pursuing a singing and acting career. But Courtney had gotten inspired. Singing made her feel great! And the way people responded to her singing gave her a boost of confidence that she never experienced before.

"Y'all really need to be on the radio, for real", Onika said.

"On God! Vocals strong as fuck but beautiful at the same time", Rihanna stated.

Michelle shrugged her shoulders. "All I'm saying is....I would definitely pay to see y'all in concert!"

"I keep trying to tell Coco that we sound too good together not to record a demo or at least start doing covers on Tiktok", Reneé said.

"Babe, I don't know. This is fun to do in our hometown, but being famous all over the world is wild! I don't know if I could sing in front of thousands and thousands of people in different cities every night",  Courtney expressed.

And just a second after she said that, a man approached them and said, "Y'all just murdered that shit! Reneé and Coco, right?"

"Yes and you are?", Reneé asked.

"London! I'm friends with Vic and I produce music", he said.

"Wait a minute....London....", Kelly said while trying to think of where she's heard that name before.

"Wait....not 'we got London on the track', London?!", Beyoncé asked.

"Yup! That's me!", he exclaimed with a smile.

"Bro! Don't fucking lie to us!", Reneé said in shock.

He laughed. "I swear I'm not! Ask Vicki. She'll tell you", he said.

Victoria came over and confirmed that he was indeed the producer in just about every R&B or rap song saying,  "We got London on the track!" And of course...the teenage girls lost their minds!

"My baby sister is about to be famous!!!!", Megan yelled loud as fuck!

"I'm their manager!", Beyoncé exclaimed.

"Well Ms. Manager, I want your dynamic duo here to be my first artist on my new record label. How old are y'all?", London asked.

"Oop.....Minors!", Michelle said making everyone laugh.