Chapter 3 First Mate 18+🍆🍒🥒🍋🍑♨️🌶️

This , Sera is growling.... Female , you can't talk to another female like that! " So , then you must be the kind to expect a male ,to defend your every little whim then you just sit back and allow them to bully your mates! Huh?"

" I'm , not usually hard to get along with but that , I won't put up with in my home!" This , friend of Sera looks down ....and back to the male ... I , will report this to King Samuel! The male said. " Good , have a nice trip and conversation with him!"

They left ... Jessica, where do you want the tub? "Oh , no you held it the whole time?" I'm strong it's fine! " Oh , put it in the little room!" He , follows me in and sat it down .

" What is your name?" I am Benny of the Panda clan! He is husky , muscular, and has a bright smile " Thank you Benny!" I , kissed his cheek accidentally , brushing against his loin cloth he started panting... I'm , sorry I need to go before I .... " It's , okay Benny come back tomorrow!" I will! He , ran off with a ginormous tent in his loin cloth..

I went outside " Blaze , your back!" He blushed I have this boar , and the vegetables the rabbit village eats " Ooh , great they sent carrots, and potatoes!"
I also have these fruits, and nuts!

I kissed his cheek " Thank you Blaze!" He , also had a tent in his loin cloth ... Can ,I stay tonight ? "Well , why don't you come back tomorrow? I , like you all I just want you to be sure! I , can um maybe draw straws tomorrow on which of you mate me then?"

Toliver, hearing what I said smiled ... How , do we draw straws? I , break either a piece of long grass at different lengths and hold it so we can't tell and each of you pull ! Whichever , of you have the longest piece gets to mate next!"

Sa , grinned and started a fire bringing a pot " Cut up some of the boar meat and let it cook down with a bit of water, then we will cut some carrots, and potatoes up and they go in!"

He got that started and I kissed Toliver's cheek " Thank you Toliver!" His ,lips met mine he hugged me and , whimpered lowly ... My mate! " Yes?" I'm so happy! I felt little teardrops.

I patted his back " Come visit tomorrow!" He , smiled and left. I , went inside leaving a crack open in the door for the smoke to go out . " Sa , did I overstep earlier?"
Not at all I want you!

Is Sera a princess?.... She , is mate to King Tan's brother Marcus! "So , how many Kings are here?" Four , but there are leaders to villages , and clans that prefer living there! " Hmm , I will have to try and be friends later , after she gets over her fit!"

Sera , she is very sneaky! " Well , do we have any furs ? " Yes! He , ran out coming back in his made a fur bed.. I sat on it ... Here , have some meat! He blew on it I took a bite.

I , tore the meat and fed him a bite we continued trading bites then , he licked my fingers looking at me with his green eyes. I , kissed him as my hands roam his chest I pulled his loin cloth strings.

He , nuzzles my neck inhaling my scent his arms wrapped around me.
I , pull down the straps and slip my bathing suit off he looks me over slowly I blush.

He , caressed my breasts licking my nipples I moaned lowly. I , stroke his cock he growls and thrusts into my hand . Laying me back he spreads my thighs as he feasts on her I moaned running my hands through his hair I stroke his ears.

He , slowly kisses his way up grinding against my wetness he looks into my eyes " Please Sa " he thrusts in deep as we moaned in pleasure I bucked my hips in rhythm we moaned into kisses as our pleasure builds I tightened around his thick member Aghh mate I'm ... " I'm gonna cum !" I stroke his tail he froze then thrust faster and deeper slamming in as we came together in ecstasy.
He , wrapped me in his arms and , wings as we slept all night.

Sa - A winged tiger prince brother to Ka!