Chapter 71 Into the Night! 18+🌶️🍋🥒🍆🍑🍒♨️

Lanze , came up with a big fish of some kind and sea clams. I , had my cubs gather rocks ,and sticks for a fire. While ,Winston carved a cooking pot from a thin rock.

I , made myself useful ,getting four tall bamboo poles. Then , got another four , and some thin pliable vines that I tied . Blaze ,put a bigger pole in the center.

So , then we used some giant leaves , and sticks for a roof , making a little gazebo to shade us on the beach. I , gather some more vines and started weaving a hammock.

Winston , and Jax show Lanze how to cook with the medicine we have.. and , I'm glad they remembered the lemon like fruit , for the fish , the clams we used that plus peppers , salt and others.

Of , course we got the pearls out which glow so I , put them in the pouch I brought. Momma can I help? " Sure you can baby!" Silver , weaved the other side.

By , the time we hung it between the poles .... Let's eat!  They , all joined me under the gazebo to rest " Mmm it turned out good!"
Tolliver , and Will caught a boar so... we , were roasting it while we eat the fish.

As , I'm drinking some fresh squeezed juice , and the cubs too... Female , what is that? " You , mean the food?" It's , fish , and clams cooked with medicine for flavor!"
Give it to me! " I'll give you some!" No give that all to me!

" No , now my mates worked hard to do this but , I don't mind sharing it!" I gave her the clam " Try the meat in the shell!" She tastes it ... Give me more! I , took the bowl and dipped up some " Here , sit with us and enjoy it!"  Curtis , brought me another bowl of food.

Our , snake cubs slither over curl on my lap.  You , have feral mates?  "Yes , some of them!" Her , courting males look at me weirdly. Why , take mates out of your clan?

I giggled " Well, everyone is out of my clan ! Beast God, brought me to this world! But , also when you have a diverse family, it strengthens fertility and defenses!"

She , raised an eyebrow " My winged mates hunt from above, my carnivore mates take turns hunting on land , my mer mates gather sea food and patrol the water , my healer mates have knowledge of medicines that is a strength all on its own , my ram mate helps with the gardening and gathering food!"

You can't live in the ocean! " No ,not all the time but... I , can swim and they can save us , from attacks putting us in bubbles underwater!"

We , all continued eating they went back . We , don't have the outhouse finished but... I , had to pee so hiding behind a bush it is.
I , went back resting against Vincent cool coils. I , nursed the cubs my breasts sore , and ready to burst.

After , they all had fallen asleep and been burped. We , got more hides from the boat and fell asleep under the gazebo. Late ,  at night I looked up at the moons.. I , walk over by the water.... Did , you miss me already? "Yeah , but I was just enjoy the moons , and stars! They , are much more bright here!"

He , on his elbows I stripped wrapping my legs , and arms around him playfully.. I , kissed him as he laid me on the beach.
His , huge member pops out .
I , stroked him as he thrusts grinding against her.

I , aligned his member as he thrusts deep he gently spreads my legs.one hand under my hip the other  to my side. As , he thrusts in rhythm  I lick the shell of his ear .

He  growls a hiss thrusting deeper Anngh mate! " Yes Lanze?" He , sped up as I tightened around him and , we moaned into kisses as  his seed filled me.

A , warm tingle on my collar bone ... Mmm , my mate! He , smiled kissing his mark. " Turn , over and shift!" He, grins sitting on the edge of the water. I ,lowered onto his cock " Ahh Lanze!" His , hands travel my body resting on my hips...

It's all for you! He , pushed me down as he thrusts up. I , began to bounce we moan into the night..
We fell asleep ,connected and woke up early enough , for me to dress before the cubs woke up.