Chapter 30 Worried

Curtis , Winston, and Parker had a private talk with the kings by the time we got back Jax , Blaze and the guard  had returned . His , mother birthed a female cub.

" Jax , I'm so happy you have a little sister! Maybe your mother will let her spend time with us sometime!"
He smiled.. She , has pretty silver hair and red ears! "Aww!"

" Jax ,Blaze!" Yes ? "I'm expecting cubs!" They , both kissed my cheeks and rubbed my belly..
"Let's , cook a pie this evening!"
And , I will barbecue meat with the medicine!  " Thanks Parker!"  And ,I will cook the vegetables!" I kissed Tanner's cheek , then Parker's .

And , I will make the pie! I , giggled and he captured my lips.. I looked while Vincent , and Curtis are talking quietly about something.
Tolliver, is working on the garden shed with Winston .

Benny , got some more bamboo to plant , for him to eat and us to use.
" Benny, I have an idea!" What , is is pretty? " We should make a hallway , to the outhouse! We , can use the bigger bamboo poles !"

I  , drew out what it looks like. We , made a side door with a hallway so I could go without being directly in the rain. So Benny , Ka , and Sa started gathering stuff and " Dylan let's go swimming in the creek! Maybe ,we can find some pretty shells!" Sure! " Jeremiah, want to go swimming ?" He ran over...Yah!

We got in the shallow end keeping him next to me we found a bunch of little bones , pretty rocks , and shells  putting them on a leaf.
Dylan , picked up Jeremiah with a grin swimming around with him.

He , laughed splashing Dylan.. I swam around a bit with them then we brought our pretties we found sitting out front watching the others work .

I , look through the thin bamboo and began to whittle small holes.
What , are you doing? I smiled at Curtis , and Vincent " I'm , going to make a couple wind chimes! And , maybe a necklace for Jeremiah!"

Make , tiny holes in some of the shells , bones and bamboo! We , made a couple bases to hang them from , out of a couple small driftwood pieces then began hanging them together with Curtis , and Vincent's pretty strands .

I , found a couple thin pieces of vine , making a handle to hang it from.  They, took over making Jeremiah his necklace , making it adjustable they put it on him .
And , he was all smiles shaking it.

We , hung the wind chimes on the porch " They ,turned out pretty!" The different colored shells stood out against the bones , and driftwood.. What,does it do ? Oh , Jax when the wind blows , it makes pretty sound.

I , stepped in the house getting my phone from my bookbag I swipe the screen " Well , I guess Beast God made it so , my battery stays charged!"  I dial the phone number... Aunt Jess , where is Jeremiah? Is he safe ? " Baby , he's fine we got shells , and bones he helped get and made him a necklace!"

" Jeremiah , come talk to Momma!" He ran over ... Ma mo momma! He , chatted about talking to her... Aunt Jess , are you really in another world?  " Yeah , Montana I am ! " I , flipped the screen around " Say hello to my niece Jeremiah mother!"

They , all did ... She got really quiet "You okay over there?" Yeah , uh I think I need to come there and get a man!" I laughed "Well , if you come here you'll be getting several men! Those are your uncles!"

Shit , I need to get scotty the alien to beam me in your yard! I , bust a gut laughing and , all my mates chuckled... Jeremiah , laughed and , talked for a while then I , hung up the phone.

Parker , pulled me into his lap... Winston gave me some food and Jeremiah , sat with Tanner this time eating we all enjoyed a good supper , and some pie , we saved some for me , and Jeremiah in the morning. After , getting a bath we fixed Jeremiah on the furs , Harvey slept with him this time.

Late , into the night we were all sleeping peacefully when... a , strong wind began to blow the tree limbs , and a strong scent of blood the metallic scent , woke us all up even I can smell it. A , thud in the yard ...  Curtis went to the door "What is it Curtis?"

I look around "Oh , my God that's your cub! Bring, him inside Curtis!"
Harvey , and Jax got busy treating his wounds... I , look at him " These , burns could be from electricity like lightning , or thunder! You , know because the wind was blowing hard!" He , looks over at his boy seemingly cold but , underneath I can tell he's worried as he looks down intently. " Curtis , we will do our best to help him!"