Chapter 65 Projects

" Well , they heal you fast , and regenerate like they add years to your life!" I , don't know if Levi has any or not! " I , see he has two marks of prowess so maybe he could train with , my mates and go on a hunt for colossals later!"

But , how did you handle the pain? " Birthing , cubs is painful but my mates all took good care of me! I , can see Levi works hard!" I said watching him lift  a huge log with my mates , and brothers.. " They , are planning on making a big boat kinda like a Viking one... that , way my mates can take us , all to visit the kingdom a bit easier!"

" Hmm , but having Harvey , and Jax as healer mates was a great comfort to me! Would , you like them to help when it's time to give birth?" Yes , and it would be great if you could be my lady support!

" Of , course I will Kimmy!" I laughed...  " Have, you made any female friends here?" It , would be easier if they weren't all bitches!
I sighed " We , definitely need to figure out a way to , be a positive influence for them!" Yeah I agree!

Kimmy , and I go over watching them all chip away , forming a center with seats.. " Hmm , let's start braiding vines for an anchor!" Crikey , it is going  to take a lot! "Yeap , but we can't buy it at a local store here!" We both giggled..

Making , ourselves busy while the cubs all played. I , had a hide pallet for the girls while my older cubs.. helped with the big boat er ship.

Now , I figured the next big chore will be making a mast , and sails  once they're done.  A , few weeks later we had even started making a net ... And , Blaze carved the dragon on the bough.

Me , my momma ,sister in law Anna , and nieces worked smoking the meat and preserving the fruit , we even found a way to pickle the vegetables here. Which , Frans , and  Tanner really liked.

Kimmy, and Levi got a hut further down from the other female but... still , close and visited regularly also , she has the other males courting so that is progress.

Two weeks later...
I stood slowly to go pee " SPLASH"  anng hmm " My water broke!"  Harvey helped me lay down , Jax got a bowl of cool water, and fresh hides.

The , others were with the cubs or cooking breakfast. Time , progressed I stood to walk around with my two healers. " Ssst ummm ahh it hurts!" Lay ,down we will check!

It's a female! " What? I ... Thought " Push when your ready!  I , braced myself as Harvey , sat behind supporting me I push hard ... Just a little more! I , screamed as tears fell... Her head is out!

I pushed again feeling relief... Harvey she is your cub!  Jax , cleaned her and  Harvey held on proudly... I had another wave of pains pushing out a leopard cub , a tiger cub , there's another female!

" I'm so tired!" Jax , put a emerald in my mouth... My , beauty can do this! He kissed my lips. He , and Harvey traded spots. Jax , supports my back while , Harvey laid our cub down ... Push , when your ready!

Another , round of stabbing pain I pushed through she coughed as Harvey , patted her back.. I , felt relief wash over me when she cried.
" She  , has red hair , and scales on her arms!" Curtis! Harvey , called he slithers in " We have a cub!" 

The , look on his face was one of disbelief. He , held her and sniffs flicking his tounge .. He had wet eyes ... We , have a female! " Yeah, Harvey also has a female! Winston , Parker!" I called out.

They , came in with smiles... We have cubs!  All , my mates took turns introducing , our new cubs to the others. Azul, fed me massaging my back after.. I , fell asleep in his arms.

I , later woke up nursing my cubs and giving them all snuggles.
Later , that week we decided there was a need for more rooms so... My , loves took turns helping , with that and watching cubs.

Frans shifted Harvey , and Jax sheared his wool making me a few pad panties , with some of Vincent , and Curtis leftover shed.
Then , we saved the other wool for projects.