Chapter 45 It Happened!

He , had no hand or foot touching her , just his power slamming her to the ground .. Ape king stood there trembling , and  furious .
I look  at  Wilbard " Don't , get mad with me ! You ,know I am telling the  truth  and , she will  just have to accept what Beast God  said!"

I know! Qin , is on the ground  crying  , and  screaming  like a banshee... Kill her , kill her... " You , know  why this happens  Qin?" She , cocks an eye up with  venom .

" You , never grew up! Maybe ,you have a mature  female body but.. you  don't have a mature mind! Only , caring  about what you  want never having to learn the NO , and NO from your mother  and  father !"

Die!  Azul , mother hit Qin so hard her neck broke ... Wilbard broke down... " That's bad karma for you!" But then ... Wilbard , the ape your  mark is removed!  I ,will  permit you  one chance to right your  way!

" Let's bury her then!" No , child put her on the pyre! We , sat back  down to eat while  ,Wilbard held that foolish Qin. The , feast continued  Jin looking over at her This , isn't your fault! So , don't you feel  guilty about it!"

Jessica! " Yes Parker?" Let us talk with him! I nodded  watching him go talk with  Harvey,  Curtis,  Winston  , and Parker.  Jax , sat next to be rubbing my back .. He , will  be alright  with  time!

" I , know  sweetheart !" Tolliver  joined  him rubbing  my back  , Vincent , was keeping guard looking suspect of something Ka , and Sa were talking with  their  mother and siblings.  Sin  , sat with  Azul , Blaze , Benny, and Dylan  were having a talk with their siblings.

Then , the males started  going  around leaving  gifts with  females I see my niece , and  sister   in  law  have admirers , and many of the other female's. I ,mentally  sigh a but , I kinda figured this would  happen.. This is for  you please accept it!

" Are you  courting me Shuu?" He blushed.. Yes! "Thank you!" He left a basket of fruits , hides , and a carved stone wolf necklace.
I , had a few brave males bring me , gifts so I gave them all a thank you , and a smile.

By , the time the dinner was winding down it was nearly  sunrise my mates , put Qin on the pyre as she burned the smoke turned  blue.

I  ,walked over and hug his back  "It's , okay if you  need to cry!" I , feel  pearls drop from his eyes catching  them ... "I'll , wait for  you  with the others!" I , left him for a little  while to himself ...

Child all will be well! His , mother Luna Lotus said  " Can , I give you a hug?" She opened her arms " I'm , so happy I got to meet you in person!"  She giggled... We , are too! They , left and the cubs were all sleeping in their  daddies  arms.

When , there was nothing  but ashes left and , the last smoke blew in the wind he came to my side and we went home.

When, my head hit the pillow I was sound asleep with  the others around  me! Jin ,went to the creek  and thats fine he needs time.
Later , that evening  I got up to pee and then I , went to the creek to  wash my hands.

He popped up " Can , I get you  anything?" No! " How about a hug?" I , step in the creek  wrapping  my arms  around him.
"You , know  I had a good  friend who lost her boyfriend , er mate they were intended to anyway he was in , a bad accident and didn't  pull through! It took her time but it got better  and she finally found her mate! On , Earth couples  are monogamous!"

Tell , me why don't you  have a Earth mate like your  sibling? "Oh , I have four brothers he's just the one who  got to  come! And , to answer your  question I ,courted  around but none of them stayed! I , mean on Earth when you  mate your , soul  doesn't leave a mark so a male can  mate you , or leave its the same for females!"

What if you  had a cub? " Sometimes , they do right or at least leave money like ,the way you  use jewels to trade but  not always! And. some females are just as bad ! I , mean they are  to wild , and still  young !"  I , wouldn't do that! I smiled. I thought " This whole day really happened!"