Getaway ~ DR, M

In which she makes a deal with the devil and proves to be worse than the man himself.
—————————————
We've all heard the tales of good and bad, the tales of innocent deceit and her hero, the tales that, despite their nature, show us the beauty in contrast.

But it's the tales of pure evil that get swept under the rug.

The tales of deception, where cruelty is rewarded.

The tales that have you questioning who the real villain of the story is.

There's a simple philosophy to most things in life; two wrongs never make a right. So what ensues when you put two of the worst kinds of people together? Loyalties transfer, lines blur, and hatred ignite complete chaos.

She's cunning.

He's ruthless.

She's dangerous.

He's vicious.

She's evil.

He's worse.

Or so that's what we're told. The devil is always worse. But maybe, just maybe, she's the devil in disguise, playing his advocate...
———————————————
▪︎ SPICE LEVEL: 5/5
▪︎ VIOLENCE LEVEL: 10/10
▪︎ BOOK RATING: 10000/10

okay, guys.

no comment.

this book was hands down the best book I've ever read. the shut? ON. POINT. the confused feelings? ON. POINT. CELINA???? ON. POINT.
she is so mommy. I aspire to be her. her snippy comebacks, her elegant yet im-in-charge attitude kills me. I want to be her. (or with her. I don't know yet.)

now for adrik(o. we don't like the o, tho). He is daddy. I honestly can relate to his love for everything perfection (ocd queen here). I would love to just recklessly kill people, but that's not how life works (it's late, so PLEASE ignore that thought). anyway, back to the train of thought: love him. great character.

⚠️READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️

📌📌📌📌
MOST WORDS ARENT MINE. I DO NOT PLAGIRIZE. THE FIRST PARAGRAPH IS THE DESCRIPTION OF THE BOOK IN THE AUTHORS WORDS. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.