Match Made In Hell - M, DR,

● AUTHOR IS STILL UPDATING ●

a six month marriage..

Velencia needs to kill Alessio for her throne, but what happens when her mother goes behind her back and arranges an alliance between the Italians and the americans?

What happens when she has to marry the man she needs to kill?

All because of a misunderstanding, Alessio is under the influence that Velencia took part in his sister's death. And when he sees the opportunity to get her in his possession, he takes it without second thought.
———
"Tell me how much you fucking hate me now, huh? Tell me Velencia," he grits.

His hand grabbing the back of my neck and pushing my face further into the sheets as I moan out in pleasure. He thrusts harder and harder as I tighten around him.

"go fuck yourself" I cry out when he makes me cum for the third time tonight. I might be mistaken, but he lets out the smallest laugh from under his breath. My eyes flutter shut and I tug at where my hands are tied to the headboard.

"Why would I do that? When I can fuck my wife instead."

◇◇◇◇◇

▪︎ SPICE LEVEL: dunno yet, based on the other books tho it's a 5/5.
▪︎ VIOLENCE LEVEL: 9/10
▪︎ BOOK RATING: 10/10
——————
ok so even though this book isn't nearly finished, it's amazing. they have so much chemistry and they don't even know it. they are so fr the power couple. like killing people together??

mommy and daddy.

Alessio is absolutely perfect. like he's so MMMMM. if you know what I mean. Velencia is so so so mommy. she's like Celina in Getaway, just deathly ruthless, not afraid of anything, and so totally hot. (and im straight as a lamp post.)

if you do read this book, PLEASE let the author know!! she/he/they is an amazing author and needs more credit! 😘

⚠️WARNINGS⚠️

*No Kink shaming will be tolerated*

Toxic Characters, Guns/Shooting, Mention of drugs, Drugs usage, Mentions of drug overdose, Aggression, Abusive parent, Toxic love

⚠️READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️

📌📌📌📌
MOST WORDS ARENT MINE. I DO NOT PLAGIRIZE. THE FIRST PARAGRAPH IS THE DESCRIPTION OF THE BOOK IN THE AUTHORS WORDS. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.