The Mafias Maid - DR, M

Isabelle Hart never fit in, being bullied daily at school and working nonstop to pay off your mothers drug debt, wasn't the best thing a 17 year old wanted to do in their last year of high school. What happens when Isabelle is assigned to work as a maid in a billionaire families home, who just so happens to be in the Italian mafia? With the attention of two handsome brothers on her, Isabelle's life is turned upside down.

◆ BOOK TWO OF THE MAFIAS PRINCESS
◆ THIS CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE!
——————————————
▪︎ SPICE LEVEL: 4/5
▪︎ VIOLENCE LEVEL: 4/5
▪︎ BOOK RATING: 10/10

— summary —

This was an amazing book. I have reread it multiple times, and I haven't been disappointed (obviously, it hasnt changed). I love the character development and the plot/storyline. it is mature, so I do reccoment reading the TWS and the authors notes. I also absolutely ate up her friendship with Charlotte and mrs. carmen.

— my thoughts —

Okay, let's start with bella. so I really do like her. She's just so used to not being cared for, so I understand why she gets the way she does.
★DONT MAKE FUN OF HER STUTTERING.★

so caden, most people didn't like him until the book was almost over, I actually caught on right away on why he acts the way he does. yes, he's not the nicest towards Isabelle at the start (at all), but he does come around with some pretty huge character development.

ace. I don't like you. it's annoying how he just stood by and watched when she was getting bullied and would only step in when they were alone or when he saw caden trying to help her.

⚠️Warning for those needed:
This book may contain triggering content. It has mentions of rape, physical/mental abuse, guns, blood, mature scenes, and bullying. please do not read if you are uncomfortable, or see trigger warnings in the chapters to avoid what you dont want to read.

📌📌📌
SOME OF THE WORDS WRITTEN, LIKE THE DESCRIPTION AND WARNING, ARE FROM THE BOOK. THANK YOU.