Her Secret ~ DR, M

Enzo Marino is known for being ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on site and fears no one. He has reclaimed his throne and is hungry for revenge.

Elianna will do anything to protect her baby brother. She just wants Haze to stay happy like she promised. She will never break her promise, even if it breaks her.

What will happen when Elianna is thrown in an arranged marriage with Enzo? Will there ever be peace between these two who just can't seem to get along? Will she manage to keep her promise, or will he eventually break her?
—————————————
▪︎ SPICE LEVEL: 3/5
▪︎ VIOLENCE LEVEL: 4/5
▪︎ BOOK RATING: 6/10

this book was amazing inside and out. There was HUGE character development. you will find elianna being a bit .. stubborn. at times, but hang with it. It DOES GET BETTER.

It gets really good, kinda emotional.

however, this book earns a spot in my favorites because the author really knew how to put some feelings into words and make such great characters. I often see books with too much family/past life trauma, or none at all, and this was an amazing mix of both.

I would absolutely recommend this book if you don't know what category you prefer.

⚠️Warnings for those needed:

This book contains sex scenes, some inappropriate language, physical and verbal abuse, which may be triggering for some readers. Please read at one's own risk as a trigger warning will not be designated at each chapter.

📌📌📌
SOME OF THE WORDS WRITTEN, LIKE THE DESCRIPTION AND WARNING, ARE FROM THE BOOK. THANK YOU.