Campus Kings - SP, RM

☆ author is still updating ☆

Hannah Walker doesn't trust anyone, especially men. They're manipulative and toxic - her lousy ex taught her that lesson well. Enter Tristan Beckett, the embodiment of everything
she despises. He's arrogant, a playboy, and worshipped by everyone who meets him - except her.

But he's also relentless, charming, and unfairly gorgeous.

Their first meeting? Instant mutual hatred. Their second? Just as bad. It's clear to everyone around them that they're not each other's biggest fans. But fate, or maybe some cosmic prank, keeps pushing them together. As they collide time and time again, the line between hate and desire blurs, and they can't ignore the sizzling chemistry drawing them closer.

Get ready for a wild ride as this story moves from enemies to something a lot hotter.
----------------------------------

▪︎ SPICE LEVEL: 5/5
▪︎ VIOLENCE LEVEL: 4/10 (mostly language)
▪︎ BOOK RATING: 100/10

I'm literally bawling. I love this book SO. MUCH. I always come back for the smut. Like, SO SO TALENTED. I'm in love with the characters, and I can relate to Hannah so much. the way Tristan describes her makes me heart melt. I cannot WAIT. for more chapters to be out. I'm gonna eat them all up. anyways, the characters dynamic and ✨️chemistry✨️ between them is so so good. like, my fav book ever.

(chapters you gross thing:21, 24, 26, 29, 31, 41, and she says there's more to come)

⚠️READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️

📌📌📌📌
MOST WORDS ARENT MINE. I DO NOT PLAGIRIZE. THE FIRST PARAGRAPH IS THE DESCRIPTION OF THE BOOK IN THE AUTHORS WORDS. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.