chapter 1 [a familiar face]

2 days...
🐊*~Crocodile pov~*🐊
In two days Crocodile would be moving into his new home near his collage. He's been looking forward to this moment for a while now and it's finally come. He's one step closer to becoming one of the most powerful man in the world. It's been his dream since....since he last dream was crushed.

Croco was in his bed room packing up his clothes in a box. It was pretty late at the time and he was exhausted from packing and working all day. That's when he heard his phone ring. Crocodile let out a heavy sigh and went to grab his phone, sat on his bed and looked at the number before he answered it. It was his closest friend. Daz bonez

Croco let out a scowl as he answered the phone "what is it daz? I'm in the middle of something" he said as he lit a cigar while watching his pug jump and sat next to him on his bed. "Right let me cut to the chase then, remember thoes casino guys we made a deal with on Wednesday?" "Yeah what about them?"..."well..."said daz in a disappointed voice. "They got shot up by some gang for looking at their leader the wrong way, so yk the deals off..." Crocodile was quite for a moment before he spoke again. "You know the name of the gang?" He said in a more annoyed manner than before has he aggressively pet his dog. "No, sorry sir ill find out soon though" Crocodile rolled his eyes and but down on his cigar. "You better and hurry up. Yk I don't like to be kept waiting Daz." And with a huff Crocodile hung up. Of course something bad just HAD to happen to his source of money. He was selling thoes fools at the casino some extremely hard to get stuff and he haven't even been payed yet!! The thought enraged Crocodile as he kept was peting his dog harder and harder the more he got upset.

×
^
/\
+
+
+
+
\/
v
×

Before Crocodile knew it. It was the day for him to move in to his new home. Crocodile was pretty excited to go because the college was so luxurious and rich they gave there students there own home. They gave the smartest students the best house which was going to be Crocodile's. Daz calls earlier asking if Crocodile need his help but of course Crocodile declined not wanted daz to see his house...yet. Crocodile drove up to his new home in the very neat and luxurious neighborhood. That's when he spotted his home. It's was a huge house. A family of 6 people could live in it and there still would be aot of space left and it was all Crocodile's.

He then parked I'm th drive way and went to the passenger side to let his dog out and opened the door for her. He then lit a cigar and started bring in boxes from his car. As he looked around the house he seen that it had a cinema, pool, and even it's own study room! This was a dream comle true for crocodile. He could just imagine how he was going to decorate the place. Very classy ofc.

After crocodile finished putting all the boxes in his home and claiming his room he heard a car blasting loud music come from outside and it didn't sound like it was going away. He heard it pull up in the drive way and crocodile though that they might have had to wrong house. "Cora your putting the key in wrong!! Let me do it" Crocodile started to sweat a bit hoping the key didn't work....but...it did and soon has he heard the door creak open a little bit and grabbed his dog and swiftly turning into sand that made him go upstairs to hi room. He heard four voices. Three children and a adult. Damn! Crocodile thought he was the only he was assigned to this house, he really didn't want roommates. Croco's dog cuddled up on him on his chest and started to bark in a playful way. " !! Shh...shh miss tomato...
Soon the whole house got quite and he heard foot steps go up to his room.

Damn it...crocodile said with a scowl while looking at dog who was happy as can be. He heard a knock on his door and the person said something. "Hey is someone there?" Crocodile let out big sigh knowing he can't avoid them, he put his dog down and opened the door.