chatper 6 [DayCare trouble]

Fufufu~....

Ok guys I'm gonna be making my own backstory for kid and killer bc I'm not there yet. And I don't wanna delay the story any further. Make sure to follow! 😋✌🏾

🦩《×*~Doflamingo pov~*×》🦩

It's been two weeks since doflamingo asked for crocodile's information. Damn what's taking so long!? He could only call vergo once a month and it had to be on a completely different phone! Doflamingo understood that vergo would be busy with the military and eveything but his needs come first before eveyone and eveything!
...
He didn't have any classes that day and he decided to sign up for "The Top council." Doffy hoped that crocodile joined. He didn't want to be in a meeting with nerds evey other day.

Doflamingo stepped out his room and seen baby 5 and a pink haired girl with huge eyes. They were talking about how annoying and lovely boys are.

"Baby 5. Who's your little friend here?" He squat down in front of them.

"Oh! young master! This is perona! Shs a princess. "

Perona looked at doflamingo with her huge eyes and stared. "Wow your huge." Doflamingo chuckled and patted both of their heads and said "thats what she said." Then went down stairs. He seen Cora filling out some form and law looked betrayed.

"Morning Cora." He sat next to the two. "What's up with you law?"

Law shot a annoyed glare at doflamingo. "Tell Cora-san that I don't need to go to daycare. The longer I'm there the stupider I get. Then I'll end up like baby 5 and Buffalo in two hours! Plus what about my illness..."

"Aw..law" Cora chuckled. "You'll be fine. I'll be looking for a cure for it so don't worry. Just focus on being a kid alright?"

"....AAUUGGHH!! CORA-SAN YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!!" Law kept whining and doffy chuckled. "Hes right law. Maybe finding some friends will make you get out of whatever mood your going threw...i think it's called being...'emo' fufufu~"

"I'm NOT emo Doffy-ya...it's a lifestyle not a phase....Shouldn't you be with your 'wani-chan'?" Law did a evil smirk. "I seen him go in the study hall with another guy. It's probably...his boyfriend." Mingo frowned a that.

Corazon got his let letter and picked up law. He put law on his head while lighting his cigarette. "Ok that's enough law. Don't hurt his feeling to much now."

"What do you mean he's in another room with a guy?"

Law giggled. "Yeah they seemed pretty close to. Seems like your not getting him anytime soon- Ow!! Cora!!" Corazon pinched law's cheek.

"That's enough law. Later doffy" He walked outside with his coat on fire. Doffy was pissed. He went to the study hall and sneaked in the room. Crocodile was talking to..... mihawk?! How could this happen!? Crocodile is into emos!? Damn Mingo really doesn't like gloomy things..but if that's what his crocodile is into..... Wait when did mihawk even get with crocodile!? He must be cheating on shanks........that man whore...

*"I'll get you mihawk and I'll make sure your jealous too...."* Doffy thought while watching the two talk behind a bookshelf. Crocodile smiled and laughed when talking to mihawk. He seemed so happy...why can't doflamingo ever make him feel that way? Plus mihawk is super boring and he shows little to no emotion, what's so funny about him?