chapter 2 [fashbacks]

"Ugh"
Get ready this is a long one ~WaDa———————————————

🐊*~Crocodile pov~*🐊
Crocodile tossed and turned in his bed. A few moments ago he was extremely exhausted. But now that the thought of doflamingo being here made it hard for him to sleep. Crocodile sat up and grabbed his pack of cigars and went to the balcony. It was 9:59 and crocodile had time to kill so he decided to smoke as ....All the memories of the two of them started flooding back...
×
^
/\
+
+
+
+
\/
v
×
'~\*<[Flash back]>*/~'

[~> Crocodile was in middle school. He was 13 at the time and school just started. He was pretty known at school for his looks and intelligence. He was basically every girls dream boy. But that didn't matter right now.

Crocodile wasn't into dating any girl right now anways...

He wasn't interested in dating unless it was befitting him.

Crocodile got out the car with daz who was holding Crocodile's breakfast and bookbag.

Crocodile was eating a tomato at the time. A few moments later the bell rung and it turns out crocodile and daz were pretty late.

That startled crocodile "What the hell...Daz what time is it?"

"Uh....oh shit it's 8:40-" daz was cut off by the glare crocodile gave him as they started running to their class.

Crocodile quickly took out a piece of paper with his and daz's schedule on it. Not looking at where he was going he ran into something and went flying in the air until fell flat on his face.

"Crocodile!! Are you ok?!" Daz puts down his things and helped crocodile up who nose started to bleed.

"Pfft...Damn you hit the ground pretty hard" daz said laughing a bit.

Crocodile gave him the death stare while he wiped his bloody nose and looked to see what he tripped over.

It was a blond boy who now had a big bump on his head and a tomato smashed on his shirt who sat up. The much younger blonde stood up and looked at crocodile and started screaming at him

...He was also wearing sunglasses..inside?..it's the middle of winter.
...

Anyways! The blonde kept screaming at crocodile.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?! YOU RUINED MY CLOTHES!! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM?!" Daz and crocodile looked at each other and laughed a bit.

My gosh this kid was pissed....Wait he isn't even wearing their school uniform. Does he even go here?

"HEY ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!" The blonde walked up to crocodile grabbing his shirt with his smaller fist.

Daz was about to do something until crocodile looking at him signaling him to stop.

Crocodile smiled a bit and put a lollipop into his mouth before making the blonde let go of him.

"What's your name kid?" Crocodile said.

The blonde looked really annoyed and looked at him dead in the eye. "Donquixote Doflamingo" Crocodile eye widen a bit...what a strange name.