chapter 4 [The Mall]

🐊*~Crocodile pov~*🐊
+•°○~[The Next Day]~○°•+
~ ~

"Holy shit my head....gah..." felt like someone hit it with a bat.

Crocodile was the first to wake up.

He opened his eyes to a big tan chest in front of him. Crocodile felt a bit dizzy so he couldn't recognize what is was yet. He poked it and jumped when he realized what it was. He looked up and seen doflamingo who was still wearing his glasses. Crocodile started to freak out about. "D-Doflamingo i-" he was cut off by doffy's snoring and he held crocodile closer to his chest. He smelled like alcohol and perfume.

Doflamingo was breathing all over crocodile. He hated it. So many thoughts were going threw his mind.*"How did he end up like this with him. He so soft and his skin is surprisingly smooth. It feels good to lay on him....Wait this is gay as hell!!"* Crocodile tried to get out to doffy's grip but he's really strong and the harder and pushed away the tighter he held.

Crocodile sighed. Wait he can just turn into sand! Duh. He did that and went to his room to see all the kids sleeping. He grabs his phone and called daz then went back to doffy's room.

It was still early in the morning around 4-5am. "Damn it daz pick up...." Crocodile was waiting for daz to pick up when he looked in the mirror. Omg he had bite marks all over him. And one big one that sticks out on his neck.

He was stunned.

Oh god no. This can't be happening! He know they didn't do what he thought they did....

"Ughh! Im gonna kill that damn flamingo-" He immediately shut up when he heard the covers shifting. Crocodile checked if doffy was still asleep and he was. Daz didn't pick up for some reason. He was gonna hear it from crocodile later. Crocodile had a idea.

He layed back next to doflamingo and got on his chest. He was super comfortable to lay on. Crocodile was gonna act being asleep but he actually ended up going to sleep.

🦩*~Doflamingo pov~*🦩
[Finally]

Doflamingo woke up and seen that crocodile was laying on him. He blushed and smiled about the things they did last night. Wait what..no doffy doesn't like crocodile...or did he?

Doffy was at a loss...did he like crocodile? He sure did have fun last night with him. Doffy loved having sex but crocodile gave him pleasure no one else could give. Plus, Crocodile was his type, he liked eveything about Crocodile. It's like they were made for each other. Plus doffy is the hottest guy around so why wouldn't crocodile want him?

He runs his hand threw his silky-smooth hair. Every time he looked at his face it reminded him of last night. God...he really wanted to have his way with him...maybe he should have just tied him up and did it.

He pulled crocodile closer to him to where his head is on his shoulder. *"What am I thinking...he doesn't like me...that was that alcohol taking over him. I would do anything to hear him moan again~"*

Doflamingo licks his lips just thinking about the things he could do to crocodile. All the positions he could put him in~! I bet he's the best at sucking it!

Doflamingo started to sweat a bit. *"Wow croco sure is warm. Is he sick? I should get him some medicine just in case."* Doffy put crocodile next to him and went downstairs. He opened the cabinet to see zoro sleeping on the medicine bag.