chapter 3 [The party]

🐊*~Crocodile pov~*🐊
(Wani warning 😈)
But fr some freaky stuff happens in this chapter.

‼️⚠️⚠️ LEMON WARNING⚠️⚠️‼️

—————————————
"Crocodile!!! Let me in!!"

Crocodile jumped off his balcony and was in the back yard. What a idiot. He wished he'd leave him alone. Though...the gifts doffy got him were nice. They arn't enough to get with crocodile.

Crocodile called daz. "Hey daz, meet me at the Spider Cafe in 30min." Crocodile hung up immediately not letting daz get a single word out and not really caring if he was busy.

×
^
/\
+
+
+
+
\/
v
×

Daz and crocodile sat by a window in the spider Cafe. To bad Zala wasn't here today. Croco and daz were talking about his business and how they needed to set it up.

"Damn it. Did you ever find the name to that gang who killed thoes casino guys?" Crocodile said with a huff.

"Oh yeah but....uh....I don't think you'll like it."

"Just spit it out already. I can't wait to get my revenge on—"

"The Donquixote family"

Crocodile froze. Are you fucking serious. Is this a fucking joke!? He bit down on his cigar hard.

Crocodile got up and walked out the Cafe. Daz already knew the drill. He was super pissed. I mean the casino guys were gonna get them their own place and eveything. They were basically everything Crocodile needed to build his business and doflamingo RUINED it like always. He's a demon.

×
^
/\
+
+
+
+
\/
v
×

Crocodile turned into sand and went to a lake in a forest. There were many species of wanies(crocodiles) lived. There were Mellonwanies, strawberrywanies and many many more. Crocodile's favorite wani are the bananawanies because they are the most aggressive. But not to him of course.

Crocodile called out to his pets and they all came running to him. Crocodile petted eveyone of them and got on his number one favorite wani's back.

This usually calmed crocodile down but it wasn't working today. Maybe some tomatoes would help. Before he knew it he had feel asleep.  It was 10:45 when he fell asleep and it's now 6:07.

×
^
/\
+
+
+
+
\/
v
×

Crocodile woke up to see some baby wanies looking at him. Oh shit. How long has he been alseep?! Crocodile jumped up and grabbed his phone. "I got way to comfortable now it's gonna be hard to fall asleep tonight." The bananawanies looked at him as they swam down the river. Crocodile pet all of them and said his good byes as he tuned into sand and left the river.

"You got to be kidding me..."

A lot of cars were parked outside and the house was blasting music so loud that it looked like it was shaking. Crocodile didn't hate party's but at the time he just wanted peace and quiet in his own room.