Chapter 5 [The first day]

Sigh....

⚠️‼️Torture warming!! I'll tell you when it starts and when it ends [You already who's gonna do it *cough cough doffy*] ‼️⚠️

🐊*~Crocodile pov~*🐊

Finally, it was time for crocodile to go to school. That is the only reason crocodile moved to this half-assed city. The university was good enough though it could be better.

Crocodile turned off his alarm then sat up. He got up and looked in the mirror. Oh good, the bite marks are starting to fade. Crocodile got chills thinking about what him and doffy did.

No need to worry though. That was a one time thing and he'll probably never do that again.

Crocodile got back focused and did his usual routin, he took a shower, brushed his teeth, put gel in his hair, ect.  Crocodile stepped out his room and looked around the house. Seems like eveyone is still asleep. What a bunch or idiots. They must want to be late and make a horrible first impression. Crocodile turned on the coffee machine and started to look threw his social media.

"Wow croco. I didn't think you would be the type to have social media. Fufuf~"

*"Gah! What the hell...why didn't I hear him..."* crocodile jumped a bit hearing that Flamingos discusting voice.

Crocodile turned and looked at the tall blonde who was just in pink sweatpants. Doflamingo was so close to crocodile. "What are you doing up so early anyways? Classes start at like 1:00 you know."

Crocodile couldn't stand hearing doffy speak. Every word he said made crocodile wish he was dead more and more. "I'm going on a walk, now piss off." Crocodile put a bit a sugar in his coffee and walked past doffy who was following him. "What the hell's your problem wani? You got a stick up your ass? Fufufu~"

"No but I'll make sure I shove one up yours if you don't stop talking to me." Doflamingo chuckled hearing him say that. "How about I pull it out your ass instead."
.

.

.

Just shut up doflamingo.

Crocodile chugged his coffee and put on his running shoes. There was a park near the school and it was still early enough to where no one or not many people would be out.

"Mind if I tag along?" Doflamingo smiled at crocodile and followed him. Crocodile was done talking to Mingo. While doffy was talking crocodile was in his own thoughts, he made sure he had eveything he needed.

"....oh yeah." Crocodile remember to get miss tomatos so he could walk her.

"Oh good! I thought you were ignoring me for a moment!! Fufuf!~ I won't be long!" Mingo dashed up the stairs.

"Wait no I wasn't....ugh damn it." Croco grabbed his dog and hurried to put her leash on. Soon as it clicked on doflamingo was behind crocodile. He jumped up grabs his dog and runs into doflamingo's chest. "Ugh...why are you always behind me and I don't want you to come with me!"

Doflamingo just smiled at crocodile. "Well it's to late now I'm already dressed! Hey what's your dog's name?"

"Like hell if I'm telling you." Crocodile puts a cigar in his mouth and puts miss tomatos down. Crocodile then walks outside while lighting his cigar with doflamingo close behind him.