3 : Thinking About You

Dahyun's Pov

"I miss her, when can I meet her?" I opened myself up to Chaeyoung and she just rubbed my back while leaning my head on her shoulder.

"She'll come soon don't worry." She comforted me.

"Okay yeah, but during our call.. she looks like she wasn't good, like.. I heard moanings and something else.. and suddenly she hanged up, does she hate me or is she annoyed at me?" I said while tears started forming in my eyes, and Chaeyoung kissed my forehead.

"It's alright, maybe she's just tired." She said and I nodded, my arms wrapped around her and hugging her tightly as my head was tucked on her shoulder, crying softly.

"Thanks that you're always there for me chaeng, I don't even know what I'm gonna do without you, and Minji too.." I said and Chaeyoung just smiled at me.

"No problem, my dubu. How about we hang out with Mina? You can also bring Minji too!"

"That would be nice." I pulled away from the hug and smiled at her.

"I'll call her, what time exactly?"

"Does 5pm sounds good?"

"Sure, cafe?"

"Yes, I'll text you the address, I have to go now."

"Okay, bye Chaeng." I said as she stood up and walked towards the apartment door.

"Jal-ga!"

I waved at her and she walked out of the apartment, Minji hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek, while I melted onto her arms.

I love physical touch, that's why.

"Feeling better now unnie?" Minji asked and I nodded my head.

"She said she'll text me and do you also wanna come later at the cafe?"

"Hm, sure I guess."

"Okay, 5pm, she'll send me the address."

She nodded and kissed my forehead, making me feel like im the one whos the youngest here. If I wasn't her sister and if I haven't met Momo, I would date her fr.

My phone got a notif.

Shortchaeng
1:18PM

Shortchaeng :
dubu, Mina agreed and
the address is ********
its far away and its near to my
apartment so uh, just drive
there!

: dubuu_
okay chaeng, btw minji agreed
so we both can come there!

Shortchaeng :
thats great! see u guys
there then :)

: dubuu_
see u :D
read

dubuu_ has logged out.

I turned off my phone and looked at Minji while melting my head on her chest. "At the ****** cafe, its far away so how about we drive there?"

"I know that place, i'll drive."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I already got my license."

I laughed at her and she smacked my head lightly while I was still teasing her.

"Yah!~ Unnie!" She shouted and I kept laughing while she squeezed my tofu cheeks lightly.