BONUS PART (SHORT M)

No One's Pov

this one is too tiring for Momo... very tiring

her fingers, her warm breathe on her skin, her little nips, her teasing, its all too much for her, and the fact shes also in the changing room and inside a closet while her fiance is looking for her and waiting for her.

"see that? Jackson is right there, sitting and waiting for you, and if you dont keep quiet, the fun would be over for me." the tofu said while her fingers kept teasing the place where Momo wants them the most, squirming the best she can.

"p-please.. i want it..." she bucked her hips onto dahyun's fingers and then received a quiet slap after, whines coming out of her throat. the next thing she took a peak outside of the closet, her fiance wasnt there anymore and was talking to his friends.

"be patient you slut." the tofu barked at her and started to sank her teeth on her neck again.

the japanese couldnt help but let out a low moan when the korean's thumb started to rub on her clit.

"you wont get what you want if you dont obey me."
dahyun reminded and she received a long whine.

"you want my fingers do ya?"

the older nodded.

"use your dirty mouth."

"y-yes... please.."

the tofu gave her a victorious smirk and pushed 2 fingers inside her, not giving her time to adjust.

momo couldnt hold her moans back and the scary fact is that the fiance came inside the room, still looking for her dear bride.

"be quiet.. hes right there~" the korean reminded her again and she can feel something, a weird feeling in her stomach. dahyun's free hand started to play with her pinkish nipples that were standing up proudly in the air, then taking one in her mouth.

her slender fingers thrusting inside her and she started to fasten her pace, making momo let out more moans but a bit louder, so the older slammed her hand in her mouth. the korean's thumb decided to join the fun there by rubbing them on her aching clitoris.

"i-im close!" the japanese moaned out.

"bet you are." and that was the end.

momo came hard on her fingers, even on dahyun's jeans making them soaked a bit, she rode her out of her orgasm by thrusting a bit slow inside her.

"you did well baby, good job~" that raspy tone of dahyun, the older incredibly blushed.

her fingers went inside momo's mouth, sucking them clean and tasting her own juices.

"you taste good? hm?"

"yes mommy~" the japanese replied back as her tongue started to dance around her fingers and moaned on them fingers.

the korean pulled them fingers away and kissed momo sloppily, now tasting her unnie's juices. they both pulled away and dahyun licked her lips.

i didnt gave yall a smut dahmo so here it is lol

bye