5 : Leave Me Alone (SHORT M)

Dahyun's Pov

"Sana?..."

I looked at her and checked her out, she was looking beautiful.

Sana's Outfit

Sana's Outfit

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Hey Dubu.."

"H-Hi.. i-its been a long time.."

"I know, and you've, grown up now and changed.. You look beautiful my dubu."

I was actually surprised that she still remember the nickname she made up with Minji, and yeah.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses?"

"I don't like to be recognized by some random strangers here, I kinda hate socializing.. Especially with men."

"Oh, so you're still gay until now?" i teased her and she blushed and hit my arm lightly.

"Yah!~ Anyways, who's with you? Why are you... alone?"

"She isn't alone." Michaeng and Minji suddenly said in unison, while Sana turned around to look to see who it was. She stood there, in shock.

"Sana, I told you to get away from Dahyun, you have Jihyo now right?" Minji said as she pushed Sana away from the table with a disgusted look at her.

"I-I'm sorry.."

"Sana, Minji is kinda right, it still hurts me you know? And what happened to Jihyo by the way?" I said and pulled Minji closer to me before she does anything violent.

"She.. she cheated on me with Daniel." She said and took her glasses off, approaching to our table and asking permission with her eyes. I nodded and I let her sit down next to me while Minji is still looking at her with disgust, Michaeng just sat with Minji on the other table.

___________________________

Diagram:

SN ▓▓ MICHAENG
DH ▓▓ MINJI

__________________________

"So Daniel is her official boyfriend?"

"Yes, and I want you back Dahyun, please!"

"I already have a girlfriend sorry.."