8 : I Wanna Fly Over to You. (SHORT M)

1:21AM, Seoul Korea.

Dahyun's Pov

I woke up at 1am since I was missing my girlfriend, Momo. Minji was right next to me, and her arms were wrapped around me to protect me. My bruises were still visible but I didn't mind it.

I slowly got up and removed her arms around me gently and put it on her teddy bear instead. I smiled at how cute she looked and remember on how I got that teddy bear for her, she still keeps it.

I grabbed my phone and slowly snuck out of the bedroom and saw... a woman sleeping on the couch? I looked closer and to see that it was Pham Hanni, of course Minji had to invite her over...

I sighed and decided to go outside, without any hesitation. Luckily, no people were around. I called Momo and she immediately answered.

"Hey dubuu~ whats the news?"

"I wanna fly over to your country, maybe tomorrow?"

"W-Wait what?! N-No! I just.. my parents said they'll be on a trip to Japan next 2 months.."

"Oh? Then I'll fly over to your country in the next 2 months, how does that sound?"

"S-Sure.. haha.."

"You seem nervous, what's wrong?"

"It's uhm.. nothing. I gotta go!"

"What? Bu-"

Momo hung up and I was confused. What's with her lately? After the incident that happened to me, she became strangely strange now.. I wonder what's bothering her...

Suddenly, a tall shadow came right behind me, I was a bit scared and I turned around to see who it was. Oh damn, i'm dead.

"What the fuck are you doing here unnie?!"

"L-Look I can explain Minji, you s-"

"enough, bedroom, now."

I found it cute when she was talking serious, she was still on her bear onesies and with her bear slippers. I nodded and sneaked inside and she just scoffed, I giggled and went straight to the bedroom.

Sana's Pov

I sat on the couch at my apartment, I was just so bored and all I could think about is Dahyun. I feel so horny just by seeing her, I decided to stalk her account and posts and oh my fucking gosh, it's making me wet..

___________________________________________

Posted on May 19, 2024.

@dubuu_

@dubuu_ :summer!~📸 : @minj_ji

@dubuu_ :
summer!~
📸 : @minj_ji

Comments

@minj_ji : PRETTYYY

@momoringg : HOTT FCKK~

@girlypopjy : omg

View all comments. <>

___________________________________________

I started massaging my breasts and touching my hard nipples, then my free hand slowly going down to my pants and unzipped them, taking off my panties and then started touching down there. Gosh, it felt so good, I actually have never pleasured myself in this way, I started rubbing myself and I moaned loudly.

My fingers shoved inside me, and I was wet, so I can add a 3rd finger inside me easily. I started thrusting faster and eventually came.

I kept looking at her posts and pictures and I can't help but to go for another round for myself. I closed my eyes while touching myself, I imagined on how Dahyun was moaning and I was thrusting inside her. And that was my end, I came again but harder.

I sighed in relief and that was the best moment of my life. I wonder if when I'm gonna touch Dahyun with my bare and soft hands.

I washed myself up and after I got out, I just relaxed myself when I saw this user.

momoring? Was it Momo? Is that her fucking girlfriend?

I can treat her way more better than her.

The Next Day, 7:37AM, Seoul Korea

Dahyun's Pov

I woke up and saw Minji right beside me again, cuddling with me. I pulled her closer and she was shocked.

"Y-You're awake? I'm sorry if I woke you up.."

"No it's fine, I like it when you're close to me.."

She nodded and I just let her cuddle with me and melt onto my arms.

"Are you feeling okay now? Does your bruises hurt? I'll cook you breakfast!"

"Woah woah, slow down. I'm fine, my bruises still kinda hurts a bit and yes, I want breakfast."

She nodded and when she was about to get up, I grabbed her wrist.

"Actually.. can we have sweets? I miss eating my chocolate sticks.."

"Aniya, maybe if you're better."

I looked at her with puppy eyes and she knew she couldn't resist me.

"Fine, but only 1."

"Can you make it 5?"

"No!"

"3?"

"Fine, 3 then.."

"Komawo!~"

so lazy rn