7 : Hospital

8:35PM, Seoul Korea.

Dahyun's Pov

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing a ceiling that I've never seen before, I looked to my left side, there was a nurse, and then my right side, I see Minji and Chaeyoung. Minji was crying softly on my hands and it hurts me so much when I saw her crying again. It reminds me so much of her childhood and when I was taking care of her, it was my job to take care of my sister because I'm the oldest, it's kinda hard too.

She looked up at me and saw my eyes opened, she hugged me a bit tightly and I slowly hugged her back, my arms still hurting and my body trembling a bit, Chaeyoung was happy too.

"U-Unnie.. w-who did this to you?!" She said and her hands clenching into fists again in madness, confuse, and sadness.

"I-It's no one.."

"Oh my gosh, just say it! You can't keep this as a secret, it's a serious situation unnie!.." She said while crying onto my shoulder again, I can feel my clothes getting a bit soaked because of her tears, I felt bad and I knew I couldn't really keep this as a secret.

"S-Sa.. hic.. i-it was S-Sa-.." I couldn't finish my sentence and sobbed more on her shoulder, we were both crying now. It's actually kinda rare to see Minji cry like this on my shoulder.

"Who?!"

"Minji-ah, you don't have to be aggressive.. She's still traumatized you know? So you can't just try to force her to just tell you someone or something that she doesn't want to.. She needs to rest.." Chaeyoung said with a calm tone and Minji just nodded.

"O-Okay.. m-mianhe.." Minji said and hugged me more tightly, I just accepted her apology by nodding and crying more onto her shoulder again. We pulled away from the hug and the nurse said something.

"Apparently, she's okay for now, but we kinda need more information for what happened to her. So Ms. Dahyun, how did all of this happened at the first place?" The nurse asked.

"Well, the only thing I remember is someone knocked on the door and I opened the door... and everything went all black. I saw 2 girls.. it was Nayeon and.. I can't really remember, but the only girl I saw when she beat me u-"

"Wait.. The kidnapper was a girl?!" Chaeyoung said and I nodded.

"Tell us more." Minji said.

"I can't really remember her.. she said she loves me but.. I think she's too much.. and uh.. she did something to me that I was uncomfortable.. she had sex with me.."

"What the fuck?" Minji said and covered her mouth quickly, slapping herself lightly.

"Okay, so it's alright if you don't know anything that happened, you just need to rest, that's all. The police will update the case to you, don't worry." The nurse said with a smile and a doctor came inside.

"Hey, she can get out of the hospital now, and.. she needs to eat something healthy, not sweets and salty foods." The doctor said and we all nodded, I felt a bit sad that I'm not allowed to eat sweets and salty now.

TIMESKIP TO 9:00PM.

No One's Pov

Minji drove Dahyun back to the apartment and cooked some salad for her, eventually, Dahyun didn't like it at first but decided to eat it up if she wants to be cured.

Dahyun opened up to Minji and she just listened, she loves listening to her talk. Minji didn't inform Momo everything that happened because she didn't want her to be a worrying mess.

sorry if its short.. :,)