4 : Sudden Meet.

Dahyun's Pov

It was now 3:53PM, we had to get ready because I thought it might be a long drive.

Minji's Outfit

"Wow... My sister looks stunning!"

Dahyun's Outfit

"My dubu, isn't your thighs a bit revealing?"

"No it isn't? I can handle my own so puh-lease!"

"Nuh uh, after that incident?"

"Just forget about that, it was years ago! And... I have my sister right by my side anywaaaay~"

I clinged onto Minji while she just poked my tofu cheeks, I pouted and she just chuckled and smiled at me like a bear.

"Fine fine, I mean I guess you actually can handle yourself now.." Minji said and smiled at me again, then pulling away and went to the garage.

Suddenly, a number called me, it was Hirai Momo! I immediately picked it up and said hi to her.

"Hi to you too Dahyun, so uh, how about I order you food there at the house? Don't worry, it's all on me."

The feeling was actually exciting at first but I realized we had to go to a cafe...

"Sorry momoling but.. my sister and I gotta go to a cafe, I haven't spent time with her by going out and with one of my bestfriends too.."

"Oh, it's okay, just update me if you're done hanging out okay? And please be safe my dubu!" she said with a loving tone and we said goodbye to each other. I felt happy seeing her call me again by my nickname and not just "Dahyun".

Minji walked out of the garage and prepared the car, which was my car.

"Heyy, seriously? My car?"

"You think it's that easy for me to buy my own car? Just get in"

I nodded and opened the car door, getting inside and sitting on the passenger seat while Minji took the drive seat. I wasn't actually so sure if she's so good at driving, but after a few seconds of driving to the cafe, I guess she is! What a smooth drift.

After 50 minutes, we finally got to our destination and we got out of the car, seeing Chaeyoung and Mina already sitting on table #4 at the cafe.

I pointed Minji to the table where Michaeng is sitting at, and she was wearing some sunglasses and facemask, she doesn't like to be recognized and doesn't like being socialized.

"You two are finally here!" Chaeyoung said while Mina just smiled and waved at us, we waved back at her too.

Chaeng's outfit

"Chaeng, you look stunning!"

Mina's Outfit

"Mina, pretty!"

"Mina, pretty!"

Minji just mind her own business. When we go out, she just don't really care about everything and just stays with me and cling onto me. But at home, she usually becomes a softie. But when Minji sulks and is mad, she would be cold and the only thing that would cure her is bringing Pham Hanni to the house, that's where she would get happy and become a very soft girl.

"Okay so what do you guys wanna order?"

We ordered some food and drinks we want for now and we looked at Chaeyoung, she was a bit mad that she's the one who's going to pay for all the foods and drinks we ordered.

After a few minutes we finally got our orders and while we were drinking, Michaeng and Minji had to go to the bathroom since they 3 ordered some tacobells, ridiculous...

I laughed at them and just stayed at the table, suddenly, a man showed up.

"Hey babygirl, how about we.. uhm, go out sometime?" He said with a raspy voice, I looked at the time, it was only 4:49PM, I didn't know men would drink at this time because he smells alcoholic.

"Sorry, but I have a girlfriend." I said with a soft tone and he suddenly gripped my wrist and was about to kiss me until someone pushed him away, my eyes were closed hoping for someone to defend me, either Michaeng or Minji, but it was neither of them.

"Get out you freak!" The man got scared as if like he knew who this person was and I turned around to look at her..

"Sana?..."