14: Moving to You (SHORT)

I decided to change the timeline in canada here for this fictional book, AM will be morning still and PM Will be afternoon to evening. :)

SORRY TO THE CANADIANS OUT THERE

6:12AM, Toronto Canada

« Dahyun's Pov »

We were now at the Straykids's dorm since rhey let us stay there for a while before moving into Momo's home. And boy, their dorm is huge as heck. We've been living in their dorm for about 2 weeks, and yes right now, we're moving to Mo's house.

__________________
Diagram

ROOM1: Hyunjin, Felix, Nayeon, Jeongyeon
ROOM2: Changbin, Jihyo, Bangchan, Momo
ROOM3: Seungmin, Tzuyu.
ROOM4: Jeongin, Chaeyoung, Mina, Minho.
ROOM5: Dahyun, Minji, Han.

__________________

Han slept on a normal bed while Minji and I slept on a bunk bed, and that was actually the first time we slept on a bunk bed.

I was on the top, and Minji was on the bottom.
(not in a dirty way...)

I cuddled with my racoon plushie while sleeping and Minji and Han just chuckled at me.

"Unnie~ It's time to wake up." Minji said and I woke up fastly and she spoke again.

"We're moving to Momo's house remembe-" A sudden knock on the door was heard.

We opened it and saw Changbin with a hello kitty pink apron while holding some springrolls and we laughed at him loudly.

"YAH! BANGCHAN DARED ME!" He shouted and he looked at Bangchan while Chan just looked at him with an innocent face, pretending that nothing really happened. Yep, this morning started out really funny and weird.

Few hours later we got ready and Straykids said goodbye to us Twice, finally coming into Momo's house since we're gonna surprise her.

I'm so excited! I wonder if she's alone...

might turn out a bad ending