CH.1:GOING FOR HOLIDAYS

"In this world full of betrays and----god damn I forgot my lines again," said Yoongi frustratedly gripping his hair with his right hand and looking at the sheet of paper where the lines were written as he lay down on the couch. "Gosh! I hate giving declamations moreover with dramatic expressions." 

Yoongi's perspective-

"Having some problem with your speech", I looked up to see who it was. It was my sister Sarah. "Yeah, I don't know who even writes these lines. I am going to sue Namjoon for writing my speech. He has added to many things moreover I have only 3 days. 3 FREAKING DAYS to learn it." I blabbered and looked at Sarah who was giggling. Why would she feel sad for me? Since she is the one who requested Namjoon to prepare this declamation. 

"I get it Yoons you have fewer days to prepare, you are running out of time, and becoming frustrated because of your job. Don't worry understand the main points and practice it." I rolled my eyes at her as she said all of this. I can't even say anything to her because she is older than me. RESPECT they say but who cares she is only one year older than me.

 "Easier said than done" I grumbled under my breath seems like she heard it "I know you can do it, this is not your first time delivering a speech so stop being overly dramatic. Show this drama in your speech, not in your life." she sassed her sassy attitude on me. Her dialogues weren't savage but her tone was. 

"Why are you exactly here?" I asked her otherwise she would not stop her mouth. We were opposite of each other. Here I am introverted, not good at showing expressions cat. Cat because everyone says I look like one. On the other hand, Sarah is extroverted and always good with emotions. She looked like an anime character with her aesthetics and features.

 And I..... never mind. "Namjoon told me to hand over some files of a patient to you that's it. Don't stay up here too late OPD will close in an hour so finish up your work here and I will meet you in the house at 7 pm as I've got to deal with a meeting," she said handing me the papers. I started to investigate them with a nod. She closed the door and I glanced at the clock to note the time as they won't inform you when the OPD will close and may end up locking someone. 

The papers were about a patient who had died mysteriously. Even the forensic team couldn't confirm how she died. I started to note down the important facts of the patient. 

Name: Giselle Aurora

Age: 23

Sex: Female

Odd Findings: Giselle has unexplained marks on her neck that resemble injection sites, but no evidence of chemicals was found in her blood. Additionally, her organs are missing with no signs of surgical incision, and there are marks indicating a possible altercation on her body.

I have completed my report and I am alarmed by the nature of this case. People need to be more vigilant due to these murders occurring in the town, especially women and children. Who could be responsible for such heinous acts? Perhaps a psychopath. "Dr. Min, you need to attend a meeting with all the doctors in 5 minutes. It will be brief.

" I acknowledged the junior doctor who came to inform me about the meeting, which I was already aware of. Our independence day is approaching, and a few doctors have been asked to prepare a speech for the occasion. I'm not sure why I was chosen. Regardless, I began to pack my things, planning to leave after the meeting since I had no more patients to see and the OPD would be closing.

I locked up my chamber and started to go towards the room where the meeting had been scheduled. 

End of Yoongi's perspective 

Yoongi walked into the room, where several doctors were engaged in conversation. He greeted everyone present in the room with a brief smile and took his place in the seat that had been designated for him. "Doctors Independence Day is about to come and as we have prepared almost everything for celebrations I would convince our CEO of this hospital to increase more rooms in here so that more doctors are assigned and more patients come." One doctor was explaining all of the procedures that have to be followed that day. Yoongi was listening to it but his mind was kind of diverted. He was disturbed by the postmortem reports he had seen earlier.

Shifting his thoughts and thought not to pay attention to them. He can talk with Sarah showing his concern about these murders. "Alright, we are done here! If there are any related queries feel free to ask Dr. Namjoon since he is the smartest one here. About you Dr. Min Yoongi" 

The blond's attention soon went to what the other was saying, "Yes Dr.Leo?" he asked, "Your leave for 4 days has been granted. After your leave, there are holidays so you will come here on the 21st after the celebrations I guess" he questioned the blond raising his eyes as if he didn't want him to go on leave. However, he ignored the other's facial expressions and confirmed "Yes you are right, and thank you for granting my leave".
The other nodded and declared in appreciation, "You have been one of the best, you haven't taken any leave in 3 years. You deserve it." 

Yoongi nodded and murmured a small thank you. Everyone left the meeting room except Namjoon and Yoongi. "Hyung, can I ask you for a favor please drop me home today"

"What on earth happened? I thought Liana was meant to come and get you," he inquired of the taller person. Namjoon didn't mind his reaction. After all he 'accidentally' broke the seat belt and his girlfriend was ballistic as it was her car. He doesn't have a driving license due to all of his clumsiness. As if reading his expression older one must have guessed what would have happened.

"Did you break her car or something?" he inquired mockingly and all the other did was nod in embarrassment. "Nothing serious but she is mad at me you can imagine, if you can't give me a ride it is fine I could catch the metro and reach home". "No, I never said that. I will give you a ride" he smiled. He has been his best friend since childhood. So who is Yoongi to say no?

"Hop in! make sure not to break my car's seatbelt" Yoongi exclaimed patting the passenger seat next to him. Younger gradually sat beside him and they drove off to their respective destination. "You are the forensic doctor then why did you send me the postmortem report?" he asked the other who was quietly looking outside.

"I was busy with other experiments and it was a simple thing to do since your cabin is close to the lab moreover Sarah was passing by so I decided to pass her the files." he simply shrugged and the older doctor nodded.

"By the way are you going somewhere on holiday? I mean you have taken 4 days leave just before the holidays. Any special cause? he asked his friend. "Not really, me and Sarah Noona are going to Busan for her project. You know she is a renowned photographer and videographer. Also has a degree in cinematography. She has got some offers.

However, I am still not sure" Yoongi glanced at the brunet who was looking at him. "Anyways I want your opinion. Do you think I should dye my hair Silver? I mean blonde gold does look good but I want to try something new and impressive. "

"From my point of view you would look handsome, but why are you unsure about going to Busan?". At first, he was hesitant he gulped before opening his mouth.

"Not some good memories are related to that place...." he looked like he wanted to say more but could not.

"If you are uncomfortable I understand. You don't have to push yourself to tell". Namjoon put his arm around his friend's shoulder with a reassuring smile. The other male gave him a small smile.

"Nothing serious, when I was a toddler my family used to live there. It was the time when Sarah was 6. Eventually, we left the house. I don't remember much we enjoyed there. But," he paused thinking what to say.

"But?"

"But--the house we used to live in was strange, and the place gave my mother bad vibes however I and Sarah loved that house or should I say bungalow."

Namjoon's facial expression was confused. He was confused after hearing Yoongi's story.

"Anyways never mind we have reached thank you for the ride and enjoy your holidays. Would you like to come in? Liana won't mind." Namjoon offered smiling while getting out of the car.

"No, thank you I am in a hurry, next time" Yoongi quickly waved and drove off the place.