Ch.3-Who are you?

"Gosh! How did I even end up with you two? It feels like I am the oldest here", I said to them becoming frustrated and those two were laughing like they were too innocent. "Hyung chill, it was only a stupid childhood memory that noona told me." I glared at Sarah who avoided eye contact giggling. This girl is going to die with my hands one day for sure. 

"Yoonie, do not stare at me like that I might fall in love with you" she burst out laughing making me roll my eyes and they both high-five. "C'mon quit joking" I mumbled not looking at them. 

"Jokes aside, it's been a while since we last visited Busan. Now we only have some fuzzy memories." I nodded in agreement. "Then Sarah must be 6 years old and you must have been 5 years old". He calculated in his mind fast. 

All three friends were chit-chatting about normal things when Sarah remembered something. "Yoon, I recall we used to have a friend in Busan when we were younger and we all used to play a lot in our house when we shifted." 

Yoongi closed his eyes trying to imagine the boy's face but all he remembered was he had red hair and a little tan skin. "uh...I do recall few things but yeah we used to play." 

"Really? This sounds interesting! More info or do you guys remember his name or anything like that so we could find him?" Jungkook was looking more curious. Since Busan is his birthplace, he believed he could uncover some information about the mysterious boy his friends were discussing. "Unfortunately, no, he got missing once we were playing till date no one could find and eventually we moved from there." Yoongi sighed sadly. They were good friends, but he was ashamed of himself, for not even keeping his name in his mind. 

"Once we were playing inside a so-called haunted house. I am sure you've heard of it. Quite famous in there. "Marlow Mansion or in Korean 죽음의 집." A big 'o' formed in Jungkook's lips. He was aware of this mansion. 'The house of death' will be the correct translation of it. People who were living in the nearby areas evicted the land as no one wanted to be close to that Mansion. On the other hand, the 'Min Family' didn't believe a single word the locals told them and moved in there after the incident occurred. 

The terror of the mansion was still fresh. "Also;" Sarah took a long pause before continuing. "We are going to that neighborhood. Where the Marlow mansion is".. Jungkook's facial expression confirmed he didn't want to be there whereas Yoongi was chill. Of course, he doesn't believe paranormal and shits like this. "What happened? Are you scared Kookie?" 

His sudden question got off-guard him due to this he flinched.

"Huh?" 

"I asked you something, young man". He rolled his eyes at his behavior. What the hell he was afraid of? Yoongi? Yeah, he was pale like a ghost but that doesn't mean anyone could get scared of him.  People were afraid of his savageness. 

"Sorry, I was thinking something and no I am not scared of going there but---" 

"But?" she had an unreadable mask plastered on her face. 

"Is that a good idea? I mean I have heard the tales and surely getting a bad feeling"

"C'mon Jungkook we are living in the 21st century no one believes this stuff. Cheer up man!"

"I know hyung but still something isn't right anyway let's forget it we are not living in the house so I shouldn't be frightened"

"Boys if you are done with the chit-chat of ghosts I also have to tell you, the city is almost 1 hour away from where we will be living so listen Jungkook be ready in the morning we'll have to leave early" Sarah announced and Yoongi frowned. 

He was gonna be alone but he didn't mind because Sarah and Jungkook were here for work not for holidays like him. 

"I am sad, nevertheless I am the only one who will swim in the ocean" he chuckled jokingly and the rest of the journey went like this. Gossiping about random pieces of stuff. 

"DEAR PASSENGERS WE HAVE REACHED BUSAN. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING OUR EXPRESSWAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR JOURNEY HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD" 

The lady announced and the train reached its destiny. Three friends get off the train. Yoongi had already slept on the train so he was conscious while the other two were like can fall anytime on the ground. Due to this Yoongi quickly rented a car for a few days. Set up the location to the place and started driving. 

It was late because the train had been delayed 3 hours and it took them almost 3 hours to reach Busan. Yoongi noticed the location was remote, no one was there, and completely vacant. However, he drove for one hour and reached the villa they had rented. He smiled recalling his memories which were blurred but were there. 

Jungkook and Sarah both went to their room and quickly fell asleep because they were very tired. On the other hand, Yoongi couldn't seem to find a comfortable position as he tossed and turned in his bed, unable to fall asleep. 

"Uh...Why can't I sleep? Shouldn't have drifted off in the train" 

After a while cursing himself, he sat and walked out of the mansion to the nearby beach. 

"Oh my! It is 2 am still can't fall asleep. I should have brought some sleeping pills." 

He was walking on the sand on the seashore it was utterly peaceful. Walking on the sand and listening to the sound waves while the cold air hits his face and makes his hair locks wave in the direction, the moonlight shining on his silver hair. 

The environment was very much liked by him. 

"Hello stranger"

A high-pitched but low voice called out to him. He turned around to see a beautiful but insanely handsome redhead smiling ear to ear to him. He found it odd to find someone at this time. 

"Hello? What are you doing at this time?"

"I could ask you the same question mister", the redhead replied nonchalantly. The silver-haired caught off guard with his reply. "I can't sleep so I am roaming around the beach. Now you tell me"

"Same reason cutie", Yoongi was suspicious of the man here and he ignored the nickname given by the stranger. He blushed internally. "But this area is completely remote how are you here?"

"I also live here"

"There are many  houses here, but no one is here instead of me. I am living in one of the houses and the other houses are abandoned. So are you living in that so-called haunted house?" he asked jokingly. Of course, this man was lying there must be another reason for him to be here. 

"You guessed it right I live there." a smile crept on his face. 

"Nice joke! I know you are lying"

"Well, I can come here from the car kitten". 

This nickname was too much for Yoongi to handle as a result a visible blush crept on his cheeks.

"Stop with those nicknames can you?"

"I would if you tell me your name handsome"

"I don't tell my name to strangers." He stated, folding his arms across his chest in a defensive manner.

"Fine, I am Park Jimin, 25 years old, born in Busan and my occupation is a swimmer and a dancer," he answered smirking. 

"Still I am not gonna"

With that, Yoongi went away leaving the stranger named Jimin behind. He mumbles to himself when Yoongi's figure completely disappears. 

"We will meet again, Min Yoongi."