Ch.2-The trip

"Yoons! Have you packed your bags? We have a train at 6 pm for Busan. MIN YOONGI WAKE UP", Sarah shouted at the top of her lungs trying to wake up her lazy brother. She doesn't even know how her brother became a doctor. In Korea becoming a doctor is very difficult. This means it is almost impossible to clear the exams which his brother did.

She removed the blanket off his brother in which Yoongi curled up into a ball eyes tightening at the rays of sunshine. "Goddamn can't even sleep for some time" he mumbled in his sleep. Now there is only one way to wake this cat. Sarah dashed towards her bathroom and before Yoongi knew anything

*Splash*

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" Yoongi got up irritatedly and stared at his sister with a done expression. She burst out laughing. She has expected this reaction from him. "Now go and bath, I have put the breakfast on the table and....took out the suitcase for you. Pack your things we have to leave this house straight at 1. Also, you will cook the lunch." She ordered him an armed cross, stern face, and what Yoongi needed to get intimated by her.

"Alright I was going to wake up anyways" he got up exited the room ran towards the washroom and started getting fresh.

"It is only 8:30 in the morning and she had to throw water on my face. Meanie" he mumbled to himself. After showering and putting on some clothes he headed downstairs for breakfast.

He turned his head around searching for his sister but she was neither in the kitchen nor in the diner. He'd thought must be somewhere in the house. He was still angry at the fact of throwing cold water on his face that now he also had to change the bed sheets.

He couldn't care less. He was already embarrassed because of the declaration he made a few days ago. No, it wasn't like he forgot his lines or something but he changed the speech and wrote it himself. Now, this has offended his friend Namjoon and this was the reason he was feeling a little down. But nothingness he didn't care. After all his friend gets over that small betrayal. 

Today he and Sarah are going to Busan. Sarah is going for her commercial purpose whereas Yoongi wants some peace since Busan resides near beaches how could he say no? He loves beaches and sunny pleasant weather. He'd thought he would get a break from all of this hustle-bustle life in Seoul and get some rest for a few days. 

He gradually completed his breakfast and glanced at the clock. It was past 9 o'clock. He quickly cleaned the table and washed the dishes. When he was done washing he turned around to place the dishes only to get......

"BO!" someone exclaimed and jumped right in front of Yoongi making him flinch and squeal due to the sudden appearance. 

"After all you are not a stone hyung," the individual said removing his mask only to reveal Jungkook. 

"What the actual? I was about to throw my plate at you if you haven't removed your mask or whatever this thing is, I surely would have" he was shocked and amused simultaneously. 

"Sorry hyung I didn't mean to scare you but I couldn't resist. " he bursts out laughing while looking at his hyung's face. His reaction is funny. 

"I need an explanation, young man. How'd you even enter my house?" He put the plates aside and dragged the male out of the kitchen. "I am Noona's co-worker of course she let me inside your house. I am also going to Busan to work with her.  So I am here. She has invited me. On the other hand, don't stare at me like I am someone who is going to rob your house or kidnap you. You know me I am your high school friend" the younger pouted cutely as Yoongi rolled his eyes.