Ch. 9-Perfect Tonight

Yoongi's Perspective

"Are you ready, kitty?" Jimin asked me, handling some weapons in case we encounter a problem. "I was born ready, mister," I confidently replied. "Good!" He patted my head. Am I a pet?! I mentally slapped him for doing this. 

"We really need to leave right away! I am confident that they will be gathering at the club. Please make sure not to disrupt anything." That's what he instructed me to do. Wonderful! This is exactly what I was looking for.

"Stop treating me like your pet, Jimin," I taunted in a nonchalant tone. "We should cease our arguments for now," he said seriously, sending shivers down my spine. It was my first time hearing his deep, intimidating voice. 

I almost yelled out, "Are we really going to ride on the motorcycle?" I absolutely refuse to wrap my arms around his chest. It's not that bad, but why am I feeling so unwilling? It's not as if I will end up falling in love.

Did you hear what I just said to you?" Jimin suddenly interrupted my train of thought. "I'm not exactly sure what you're-" I began to respond. "That's okay, I got this under control." I let out an exasperated sigh and patiently waited for him to finally take a seat on the motorcycle.

 I placed his helmet over my head imitating his actions. My arms encircled his strong, muscular body, a quality I could never attain. I leaned my head against his broad shoulders in silence as we journeyed on. 

Since childhood, I have been underweight, which is not surprising given my height of 5'9, weighing only 59 kgs. Despite my petite body, I have never been concerned. No one would guess that I am trained in Karate. From a young age, I learned self-defense so I can protect myself independently. It is a different story that Sarah excels in defending herself. She once took on 10 guys single-handedly. That's why we call her Superwoman. 

Thoughts about Jimin. I enjoyed his proximity, finding him both cute and handsome, exuding a mix of hotness and sexiness. The idea of kissing crossed my mind. I scolded myself internally for such thoughts. What's wrong with me?

Jimin's POV-

Wow, this kitten overthinks everything. I wish I could just cover his mouth and stop him from talking. Wait, is he thinking about me? Kissing me? WHAT?! But then he decides it's not right. Well, I am a vampire after all.

We arrived at the club whose name I forgot. Yes vampires have good memory but there are some memories I forget. I told him to get off. We entered the club after keeping our helmets inside. Maybe it took an hour but no worries. 

As we put our foot inside there were many people. Business class, this place was different from any regular club. It was just like a hotel with many deals and royal parties. Still I call it a club because I hate this place along with clubs.

"You said we will come to a club but this is something else." Yoongi whispered in my ears. I explained why I called it a club and we began to execute our plan. I had to meet the cop whose name is Jung Hoseok. Meanwhile Yoongi would distract the hunters and take the woman's fingerprints I need. 

Yoongi's Pov-

I marched up to the group of people, a very pretty woman's gaze fall on me and she smiled seductively. "Hey handsome come sit here next to me." She signalled from her hand and I sat beside her. Now I'll have to act. 

"Hi who are you beauty?" I cringed at my own life. What I could see was a dozen of makeup applied on a face as a canvas with a lot of paint which didn't even look good. I forced myself to smile. "I am Patty. Here are my friends Jack, Felix, Wendy, and Anya." So she is Patty, great I need her fingerprints only. I took her hand and put it on my chest smirking. 

"Your name is nice but can I call you mine it would suit you better. Hear my heartbeats? It is beating so fast." 

She seemed flustered and now I have to get out from here as soon as possible. "Such an exquisite party. I could get a drink for myself." I excused myself from there and tried to find Jimin. 

Hey there stranger! That voice is familiar. Jimin, stop the nonsense," I grumbled as he nudged me with his drink, motioning for me to have it. I obliged and took a sip. "Did you find what we needed?" he inquired, raising his eyebrows. "Yes," I responded curtly. He reached into my chest, retrieved the document, and stowed it away in a container. "Thanks a lot!" 

He flashed a smile, grasping my hand firmly and guiding me. TO THE DANCE FLOOR?! I set my glass down in a random spot. "Would you care to dance with me," he nodded graciously like a royal. "Absolutely!" What made me agree to this? He drew me nearer and we commenced moving to the gentle melody. The twinkling lights swirled around us, while 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran filled the room with its sound.

I rested my hands on his chest while he did on my waist. 

But, darlin', just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holdin' mine

Baby, I am dancing in the dark with you between my arms 

Barefoot on the grass while listening to our favourite song

"Gosh I look like a mess now, I felt embarrassed but also enjoyed it. I never thought I would dance like this with him", I said internally.

"Darling you look perfect tonight" He whispered in my ears smiling. 

I smiled back. 

Unknowingly I felt 

Perfect