Chapter 1

Julie's POV

The night after the Orpheum was the best of our lives. As usual Reggie and Luke were tussling on the ground at Alex and I laughed. Eventually we all fell asleep on the ground of pillows we were fighting with.

I woke up that morning tired and looked around to see the hilarious positions the guys slept in. Reggie's barefoot was in Luke's face while Alex's foot was on Luke's stomach. Alex and Reggie were upside down sprawled out on the floor. I giggled to myself and grabbed my things to head into the house.

"Where you going?" Luke asked poofing in front of me

"Jesus!" I said startled by Luke's sudden appearance, "Didn't I tell you to stop that"

"And didn't I tell you I never would," Luke said smirking, "Sorry but why are you up so early?"

I laugh, "It's not early Luke it's 8am"

"Like I said early," Luke says

I roll my eyes walking ahead expecting to go through him. But I bumped into him instead almost falling but he catches me before I hit the ground.

"Woah I forgot that happens," I said shaking my head as Luke helps me stand back up

"Ow I always knew you were hard headed," Luke says rubbing his chest, "Are you okay?"

"Yes I am you?" I ask

"Yeah-" he started before I slapped the back of his head

"I am not hardheaded," I say walking away

"But you sure do hit hard," he mumbled under his breath before walking beside me, "sooo where are you going?"

"To eat breakfast," I say walking in through the back door seeing Carlos on the couch I wave to him and walk over as Luke waves and sits across from us.

"So Carlos what'd you want to talk to me about?" I ask

"Your boy band," Carlos says

"Again who you calling boy band," Luke says

I roll my eyes saying, "what about my 'boy band'"

This time it was Carlos's turn to roll his eyes, "I know they aren't real,"

"What do you mean?" I ask him a little afraid of his answer

"I know they're," he lowers his voice, "ghosts or at least dead."

I freeze. How did he find out?! I look at Luke but he doesn't look surprised.

"You have something to do with this don't you," I ask Luke

"Actually this one is on Reggie," Luke says with his hands in the air

"Ooo is one of them here?" Carlos asks

"Yeah it's Luke the electric guitarist," I say then turn back to Luke, "Reggie is sooo dead and you might be too I don't know yet,"

The fear on his face almost makes me laugh before Carlos says, "Ohh so Luke is the guy you like,"

I feel my face goes red and Luke's face break into a smirk, "First of all not true Carlos, second of all wipe that smirk off your face Luke,"

I glare at the both of them walking off to the kitchen to grab some cereal before I heard Carlos say, "Umm, Julie is that Luke,"

I look to where he pointing and notice Luke moved to the photos we have, "Yeah, how do you know?"

"I can see him," He says

I'm shocked and I can see the shock on Luke's face as well. Can other people other than me see the guys?

~Question of the day: What's your favorite JATP ship?
<3 LilE
Word count: 580