Chapter 5 (fr this time)

Alex's POV

I woke up next to Willie on the make shift bed he made. He somehow gathered pillows and blankets, don't ask me how he did that. He turned it into a bed which was surprisingly comfortable. I turned to him and smiled as he looked so peaceful sleeping. He looked as if he had no care in the world, no scary ghost who wants to kill him. Eventually I pulled myself together and remember that Luke and I were supposed to work on a song together. I got up quickly and quietly put on my shoes. I didn't want to wake him up so I wrote him a note explaining why I left and that he should be ready to see me more often.

I walked out a soon as someone walked in. I immediately thought danger but I seemed to be a security guard. He gave me a bad feeling because as he walked in he seemed to look in my direction and gasp. But I turned around to see he was looking at a mess me and Willie accidentally made last night. Oops! I let the guy walk through me as he started whistling I guess to go grab a mop. But I swore something was odd about him as if he isn't who he says he is. OMG relax Alex Willie is fine he'll be fine that guy is a lifer not here for Willie but to do his job watching the museum. I took a deep breath as I poofed back into the garage wondering if my gut was right.

Caleb's POV

Stupid Alex, stupid naive Alex. These boys are so easy to trick. They really need to be more conscious of their surroundings. I bet Julie would be but they won't even have her for long. Right when he left I snuck in. Ha! That's funny I didn't sneak in actually, I walked right past Alex. Straight to what I came here for I thought smirking.

Little weak William. I said walking around his sleeping soul. You should have listened to me. Now I can't keep you. With a snap of my fingers he was gone. Who knows if anyone will ever see him again. Oh right! I know, they won't be seeing him again. I noticed next to the pile of pillows a note, probably from Alex, Bleh. I read it and smiled. Maybe I don't have to get rid of William. But should I take Julie?

~Question of the day: What's your guys favorite song(s)? 
AN: sorry this is so short it's just to speed up the plot a bit.
<3 LilE
Word count: 445