Chapter 4

Alex POV

Luke left a bit after Julie did going who knows where and Reggie fell asleep on the couch. Poor guy used his brain today more than he ever has. I smiled looking at him resting I then thought about Willie. He's been on my mind more often recently. I worry about his safety so I decide to visit him I mean what better time than the present.

I poof over to Hollywood Blvd and look around for Willie. I look for about an hour but didn't find him. Defeated I sit on the bench the same bench we talked about stuff on. I then remember the museum he showed me and immediately poofed over there. I walk through the entrance and hear the sound of a skateboard rolling around the concrete. Finally, I look around for him as I turned I see him skating towards me quickly causing us to crash into each other.

"Dang man is this your greeting?" I asked as he rolled off of me, "Let's hope I didn't ding your board,"

"Hotdog?" Willie asks, " How?! I thought you crossed over,"

I was about to answer when he pulled me into a bear hug whispering, "I hate you,"

I hugged him back, "Missed you too,"

"Wait how," he asked moving away to the bench patting down a spot next to him

I sat down explaining how Julie saved us, "So that's the story,"

"So Julie saved y'all with a hug?" He asked and I nodded my head, "And it was Luke and Julie first I smell a ship,"

"What's a ship," I asked

"I forgot you're behind," he said shaking his head, "So a ship is to people we'd like to see get together most times they have a ship name like for Julie and Luke it would be Juke, because they clearly like each other,"

"Ah that makes sense," Alex says, "Then me and Reggie have been shipping them for long ,"

He laughs, "Of course they fit like puzzle pieces,"

We sit there's talking for hours and eventually we get tired and I ask him about Caleb. He told me he's been looking for him so he's been hiding out at the museum, the one place that he's safe.

"But don't worry about me I'll be fine," Willie said

"We both know I'll worry about it I always will," I tell him

"Come on Alex I'll be fine," Willie said trying to convince me

"Why don't you come live with us?" I offered, "It'll be better than him possibly hurting you Willie, I can't live without you,"

He looks at me blankly, "What,"

I know he doesn't understand and I'm nervous for the next few words that leave my mouth but I can't let him get hurt before telling him this, "Wille I love you and care about you if you get hurt and I wasn't able to save you I-"

I was interrupted by him pulling me into a hug before saying, "Alex I've loved you since the day you dinged my board, though I don't know if I quite forgive you for that"-he jokes-"but I care about you so don't stress yourself out over this, because I've learned a little magic from Caleb and protected this museum with it so I'm fine, really,"

I smile putting my hand on his as we sit in comfortable silence when he suddenly says, "Prove it,"

I look to him confused and ask, "Prove what?"

"Show me how much you love me," He said smirking

I knew exactly what he meant by that. I put my hands on his cheeks and pulled him closer very slowly. I guess he got impatient because he pulled me close kissing me tenderly on the lips. I pulled away and smiled.

"I got to go back before they send out a search party," I say softly

"Yeah you should or you can spend the night and go back tomorrow," He offered

I smiled and nodded. Little did we both know we were being watched.

~Question of the day: Do you think that Julie's mom is sending her signs?
<3 LilE
Word count: 695