Prologue

Rose was sitting at a Pizzeria place eating pizza and drawing pictures. It was Friday night without worring about school just drawing. "Hey that a cool drawing, did you draw that yourself?" A girl wearing a beanie asked looking over at her. Rose looked at her and nodded. The girl then sat next to Rose. "Do you mind if I sit here?" The girl asked eating. Rose nodded  sliding her stuff over.  After sitting in silence. Rose lay her eyes on her for the first time and when Beanie lay her eyes on her, hearts filled both of their eyes. "I'm Beanie." Beanie said breaking the silence. "I-I'm Rose" Rose said hearts in her eyes "Hey can you sing?" Beanie asked curious. "Y-Yeah kind of." Rose answered nervous. "Ok lets see what you got." Beanie said grabbing Rose's hand running onto the stage. "W-wait what are we" "Don't worry just repeat after me." Beanie cutting her  off while sitting on the speakers. Rose  nods and get ready.

After Tutorial

"You did great!" Beanie said excited. "So you will go on a date with me?" Rose said hopeful. "Yes but you will need to meet my dad first." Beanie said nervous. "Ok where is he?" Rose asked looking around. "Hey Dad!" Beanie yelled. After yelling there was a puff of smoke.