Week 7- Knives and Bikes

"Hey Rose how come we are here." Rose asked as they were walking Downtown. " To meet my friend." Rose said. "She should be around somewhere." Suddenly a bunch of bikers surrounded Rose and Beanie. "Hey your in our territory."  The leaders of the bikers said.  " What are you going to do about it?" Beanie said mocking. "Well we were going to kill you, but since we're bored, we'll do a rap battle." "Alright you on!" Rose said getting her microphone.

After Ugh

"Heh not bad." Tankmen said. Suddenly two bikers out knifes up to Beanie. "Let's see if you can handle this one." Beanie shrugged , took out a spiked bat, swan  at the bikers, and gave a thumbs up. "Alright let's go." Rose said.

After Knifes

"Heh alright time to end this!" Tankmen said as one of the bikers took Beanie's bat and is not holding knifes against her throat. Rose got her gun out about to shoot. Until a girl with blond and pink hair, green hoodie, and a gun pushed Beanie off the speaker, and was caught by Rose. "Gina what are you doing here?" Rose asked. "Here to save you." Gina said grinning then looked at Beanie. "And I guess your girlfriend too." "All right that's it let's end this!" Tankmen said putting out his knife.

After Stress

" Alright screw this, let's go." Tankmen said defeated. So the bikers left. " Thanks for your help." Rose said. " No problem." Gina said giving a thumbs up. So we all went to hang out the arcade for the rest of the day.