Mom Knows Best

"Taxi!" Rose said holding out her hand. "I am really excited to try that new smoothie place!" Beanie said excited. "Yeah me too!" Rose said also excited. Suddenly a limo came and abducted both of them. When Rose opened her eyes, there was a woman with red hair and a red dress. "Hi  there." the lady said waving. "Wait is that GF?" Rose thought. "Hey mom." Beanie said. "We are standing on the car?!?!" Rose said scared. " Oh well seats are not my style." GF said smiling. "Anyway where are you going?" "Umm can you drop us off at Mike's Smoothies please?" Rose asked trying to pull her skirt down. "That depends if you beat me in a rap battle." GF said pulling her microphone out. "What is with this family and rap battles?" Rose thought. "Anyway yeah it's a deal." Rose said.

After M.I.L.F

"Not bad so do you really think that you can win my daughter's heart?" GF asked. "Of course I can!" Rose said confident. "Alright let's see what you got." GF said getting her microphone. "Alright." Rose said.

After High

"Hmm that's not bad, let's do another song!" Gf said excited. "Umm sorry ma'am but we have to get going so can you drop us off please?" Rose asked. "Hmm fine beat me at this last song then I will." GF said sadly. "Alright." Rose said.

After Late Night Party

"Hmm looks like you won,  have fun!" GF said waving as one of the henchmen threw them off the car and drove away. " Argh are you alright?" Beanie asked getting up from the ground. "Yep I'm good." I said getting up. "Your family is interesting." "Heh yeah they are." Beanie chuckled as they headed inside for a much deserved treat.