Highschool Friend

"Man there is nothing to do with this rin." Beanie complained slumming into her bed. "Hey maybe we can just eat Pizza Rolls and play video games." Rose suggested. "Yeah great idea, in fact I have a game we can play." Beanie said picking up a disc from her shelf. "Its called Love Simulator." "I didn't know you were into romance games." Rose teased. "This one is different from any love games." Beanie said settting up the game. "Why exactly?" Rose asked holding a controller. "Because you get to get sucked into the game!" Beanie said excited. Before Rose could reply, they were sucked into the TV. When Rose woke up, everything was pixel even herself.  "Ah a new fair mandien come in search of true love  and two people will battle for her love." A boy in a blue uniform with a pink tie said. "Umm sorry but I with someone else." Beanie said. Suddenly the man held Rose hand. "I was talking about you, the name is Simon." The boy said looking into her eyes. "Sorry but she is mine." Beanie said stepping in front of Rose as Rose snatched her hand away from him. "Then prove your love to her." The boy said disgusted with Beanie. "Gladly." Beanie said slapping her fingers putting Rose on the speakers and her beside the speaker with a microphone.

After Lover

"Not bad for an ugly worm" Simon said angry, his face turning purple. "Says the guy who is full of himself." Beanie said. Rose tried to hold back her laughter. "Hm keep it up or it's not going to be E for everyone." Simon threatened. "Heh you won't do nothin." Beanie laughed. "U-Umm I'll start the next song." Rose said trying not escalate things.

After Roses

Suddenly Simon started glitching out and then everything turned gloomy and a blue glitch with tentacles appeared. "Finally humans after so long." The glitch said. "Wait Sam is that you?" Rose asked. "Rose it's nice to see you, I'm sorry but I borrowed your bodies to now to leave this place, it's only fair."

After Virus

"Alright you have won this battle. Rose, I hope to see you soon." Sam said with a smile. "I hope to see again too." Rose said waving. As so as she said those words, Rose and Beanie disappeared from the game and transported back into Beanie's room.