𝟘𝟚: 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤

Seven years, that's how long it has been since the car accident. Things still weren't close to being the same. Ever since that day Athena was taken out of public school and was registered into homeschooling with a personal teacher. She didn't keep contact with her friends from when she attended public school and she mostly just stayed in the house most of her days. It's not that Athena didn't want to talk to them, it's that since the accident they never treated her the same. They treated her like she was some supernatural being or that she was extremely fragile, and at a certain point they all just slowly stopped associating with one another.

As for not going outside she never really had much of a reason besides to get some fresh air from the porch or back yard, or to go out and grab some food, or go to the store for something. If she wasn't working on school work she was playing video games. She had a few online friends she met through her games and on Discord servers. She was particularly great friends with user '𝚃𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚢𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛𝟷𝟿𝟷𝟻'. They played video games together just about every day until the sun was coming up. She swore the guy never slept with how many hours he had.

"Aye enemy at 4 o'clock!" Athena yelled into her headset mic. As she was hitting the buttons on her controller.

"Roger that!" the male on the other end boomed through her headset as he shot the last enemy. And the victory showed up on the TV for both of them

"Oh hell yeah!! Undefeated duo wooooo!!" Athena exclaimed, throwing her arms into the air. "Making this game our bitch every day," she said as she laughed into her mic, receiving the all too familiar booming laugh of user Teddybear1915.

"Fuck yeah! Great game Professor Roboarm," he said with a gleeful tone

"Thank ya thank ya Teddybear1915, always coming in the clutch when depended upon. Best sniper I've ever laid eyes on" She said back through the mic as she smiled.

"Couldn't have gotten the shot without your ridiculous distraction to draw him out, your plans always seem to work out.' He said as he was clicking around his game settings.

"Hey I didn't pick the name Professor Roboarm for nothing, I am a strategy genius, my guy, never underestimate a girl." She replied with a smug cocky tone at the end of her statement that made the male on the other end laugh

"Yeah, I learned that one and a half years ago when I first came in contact with you," he said recalling the first time they played a game together or better to say against each other. It was the first time he had encountered someone other than one of his siblings who could kill him in the game, not only did she kill him once but 4 times after he had challenged her to rematches.

At first, they were rivals, but as time continued they realized they could be an unstoppable duo, and from that day on they became online best friends who annoy the rest of the people that resided in their respective homes.
"Athena! It is 4 in the morning, get off of the damn game!!!" Leilani, Athena's mother yelled from her bedroom. Which in turn she received a laugh from Athena and if it wasn't for the headphones she would have heard the booming laugh of the male on the other end of the call.

"Hah! Imagine being told to get off!" he started but then there was some incoherent yelling Athena heard through her headset and then a groan from the male as he became annoyed in which he received the sound of Athena snickering through his headset "Oh shut up" he mumbled to her in an annoyed tone.

"Oh no no no no no, I shall not "shut up" you made fun of me and this is just karma, what is the saying hmmmm... oh right, Karma's a bitch!" Athena exclaimed over the call which she received chuckling from the male on the other end.

"Good night Professor Roboarm," The male said in a happy tone as he logged off the game but was still on the call.

"Adios, don't let the bedbugs bite Teddybear1915," She said and laughed softly.

"Ha ha ha you're sooo hilarious'' he said sarcastically, she could basically feel the hard eye roll that he had most definitely given her.

"Goodnight, talk to you later today!" she said and she heard a sound of agreement from the other end before they both got off the call
Athena sighed as she turned her console off and then the TV before she got up and threw her braids into a bun and put her bonnet on to help prevent frizz. She crawled onto her bed and snuggled under the covers turning on her side to look at the photo of her father "Goodnight papa" she said softly as she sat up for a moment, removed her robotic arm, and put a cloth cover over where she had removed the arm. "Freedom~," she said in a sing-song tone as she placed the arm on the bottom of the nightstand before laying down and falling into a dreamless sleep.

A couple of days passed since that night, the days went like normal, nothing new. Life was as dull as always for the past seven.

A/N: We're almost to the part where we meet a certain coven!!!! Who is Teddybear1915?? So excitingggggg