𝟘𝟟: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕡𝕥. 𝕀𝕀

Once they arrived Athena got out of the car and observed the exterior of the Cullen Estate. "Is it everything you imagined?" Edward asked as he stepped out of his own car. "Not really, I was expecting a dark creepy mansion covered in ivory and hidden in the fog...but this will do." she stated bluntly as she looked around "Where's everyone else?" She questioned, "There's still about 45 minutes till school lets out" Edward answered, walking to the door. "Then why did we leave so early?" Athena asked in an annoyed tone. "So you could meet Esme before everyone gets back." Athena made an 'O' face as she followed him into the house, looking around at the decor. "You have a lot of artwork", Athena traced her fingers on the bottom of the graduation caps "That's an on running joke with our family" Edward stated as he rubbed the back of his neck "Is that so?" She questioned as she made it up to where Esme was waiting "Athena this is my mother Esme Cullen" Edward introduced as Esma came over and gave her a gentle hug which Athena returned.

 "It's so lovely to meet you Mrs.Cullen" Athena said in a sweet tone. "Please call me Esme, It's wonderful to finally meet you. I wondered what my kids were going on about yesterday." Esme said as she looked over at Edward "Edward I glad to see you" Esme said as she gave him a hug. Athena raised a brow but smiled a bit at the interaction between the two, "Come sit the others should be here soon" Esme said as she took Athena's hands into her cold ones and led her to the couch. "Turn on whatever you would like on the TV, make yourself at home, I will be in the kitchen making a few snacks." Esme said as she handed her the remote with a motherly smile on her face before she went to the kitchen. Athena smiled at the jester and then moved to sit back on the couch a bit more before turning the TV on and scrolling through the channels.

 "Mrs Cu- Esme may I go onto YouTube?" Athena asked as she looked over to the kitchen. "Of course, you may use Edward's account" Esme replied then continued her activities "Thank you", Athena logged in and put on a gameplay for Resident Evil: Revelations 2. "Really? You're just like Emmett" Edward said as he sat beside her and scrunched up his face. "You're just pressed because you don't have gaming talent" Athena said confidently with a mischievous smirk "Oh really now?" Edward questioned with a bit of an aggravated tone. "Oh definitely, come on look at you, not a gaming skill in sight" She teased. "You're on, Mario Kart here and now", and with that  Edwaard set up the TV for Mario Kart. Athena slid off the couch to sit on the floor before taking one of the controllers and the competition began.

Forty Minutes passed by, and all hell had broken loose "YOU'RE SO DEAD, GET BACK HERE!!" "GET AWAY FROM ME, LET GO" "YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS". The whole house was filled with yelling and a stunned Esme was watching what was going down in the living room. None of them noticed the vehicles that had just pulled in with concerned Cullen's inside. "That sounds like Athena!" Alice exclaimed as she pulled on the door handle trying  to get out "Calm down I'm sure there's a reasonable ex-"Emmett started  "EDWARD YOU MONSTER!!!" "Okay maybe it's not" Emmet finished as Jasper and Alice were already running in the house with Rosalie hot on their heels.

"Hey why did you stop we have to st-" Rosalie started as she pushed between the two standing there before she stopped herself. "BEG FOR MERCY YOU CHEATING SNOT NOSED IDIOT" Athena yelled as she had Edward in a headlock and her feet pressed against his back "I BEG NO MAN....OR WOMAN" He yelled back "THEN YOU MUST PERISH!!!" Athena yelled as she yanked on his head and unbeknownst to her there was small cracking sounds "OKAY OKAY I GIVE I GIVE" Edward said as he flipped her over his head onto the couch "THAT'LL TEACH YOU TO MESS WITH ME GAMING AND CHEATING!! I SHALL SHOW NO MERCY TO YOU!!" Athena said as she rolled onto the floor and got up "I didn't think you would get violent" Edward stammered as he held his neck "I take my gaming seriously Edward Cullen VERY seriously" She deadpanned. 

Edward shook his head and looked up "Oh look it's been forty minutes it seems" he said which caught Athena's attention as she looked over "Oh hey Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett'' Athena said as if she wasn't just strangling their brother. "Hey... Athena...We heard yelling and thought you were uh...hurt" Jasper said with concern and stumbled his words a bit. "Pfft me hurt by him, as if '' Athena gave a cheeky response with a small laugh as she helped Edward up and patted his back. "He's fine...for now" She said as she eyed him with a glare "What caused this...commotion?" Alice questioned as she walked over and grabbed Athena's hands and inspected her a bit. "Well, while we were waiting for you to come home, we decided to have a little...competition." Athena started "She kept beating me at the game so while Esme called for her to get a snack I...made the controls stick a little more than usual..." Edward said and crossed his arms "which is CHEATING" Athena growled out "yeah yeah, when she figured it out... It was game over" He said with a shiver as he rubbed his neck.