𝟘𝟞: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕡𝕥. 𝕀

Jasper watched her car disappear from the parking lot and sighed. He turned to his adoptive sister and she just smiled up at him. "What is it, Alice?" He asked as he raised a brow, "Oh Jasper, I don't need to see the future to know you are going to fall for her," She said as she skipped to the passenger seat of Emmett's Jeep Wrangler and got in. Jasper got in the back seat as Emmett got in the driver's seat. "What are you going on about?" Jasper questioned as he leaned back.

 "Oh come on, it's so obvious. You want her over the same amount that I do" Alice turned around in her seat to look at him "It was out of character for you considering you struggle the most around humans" Emmett said as he drove out of the parking lot following Rose's car. "You too Emmett?... She's just so...I don't wanna sound cheesy or cliche but she really is different." Jasper said as he looked out the window as he thought about the way she smiled at him and talked about him in the history class "You should have heard her in history today... The way she spoke about me... I mean she doesn't know it's me, but I felt...seen" Jasper said as a twinge of his lopsided smile formed

 "Only met her a few hours ago and you're daydreaming, you are falling hard Jas," Emmett said and he chuckled. Jasper looked up in the mirror that Emmett was looking back at him through. Jasper chuckled a bit "Maybe I am... Alice, how come you didn't tell us a new person was coming into town like you said about what's her name, Bella?" Jasper asked as the conversation outside of the cafeteria came to mind. Alice bit her lip and looked forward again "Because I didn't see her coming at all." Alice said as she sighed "How could I not see someone as great as her coming" Alice said as she smiled "You better not break her heart Jas, she's very easily becoming my best friend." Alice said with a brighter smile. "Heh, I don't believe we'd ever get that far...I don't want her to feel pressured into anything, because the whole vampire thing, remember?" Jasper said, frowning.

 "I'm sure she'd be open to the idea at least," Alice said to him. "Maybe..." Jasper said as he got lost in thought until they got to the house. He got out and walked to the door and up to the main living room. "I found my blood singer," Edward said out of nowhere. Jasper looked up with his brow raised before he processed it and figured out who it was. "Oh that's wonderful Edward," Esme said as she smiled at her adopted son and hugged him.

 "Yeah um...I'm not sure, it's hard to control the way I am around her." Edward said. Alice butted in "Understatement, should have seen him in biology, even Athena picked up on it, pretty creepy Edweirdo" Alice said and giggled. Edward glared at her "I am well aware that she picked up on it. She talked to me about it after I hit her with the door." Edward started and before he could continue he was disrupted "You hit her with a door" Jasper and Alice said in unison.  

Edward stared at them "Not on purpose she was standing behind it when I stormed out of the office because I couldn't change my bio class to something else. She wasn't even mad, she just joked that I was hitting on her'' Edward said and laughed a bit. "Wish I knew what was going on in her head, and Bella's" Edward said, his smile fading. "Backtrack everything, what do you mean Athena picked up on it and TALKED about it" Rosalie finally spoke up, and to no one's surprise she had a displeased expression as she stood with Emmett beside her. 

Edward sighed "She just asked why I was being "creepy" in bio and she said before I lie to her with some excuse or gaslight her, she said for me to just say I can't talk about it or not right now." Edward said to them as he thought about it. "She's interesting, she doesn't push for answers or get upset when she doesn't get answers," Edward said as he looked at Jasper. "And Jasper doesn't seem tempted by her blood, it seems like he may have an interest in her," Edward said with a smirk. Jasper glared at him "This isn't about me, keep the focus on you Mr.blood singer" Jasper said as he crossed his arms "We're not moving so soon because you can't control yourself around Bella'' Alice said frowning,