𝟘𝟜: ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕤, 𝕎𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕠𝕟

The day finally came, Athena was now standing in front of the house in Forks, Washington. It was better than the pictures, she headed into the house while her mom thanked the movers for their help. She spun as she admired the interior of the house that was now furnished mostly besides decorating the place a bit more. "It's perfect," she said to herself quietly as she turned and saw her mom smiling at her softly "So I take that you like it?" Leilani asked her daughter. Athena nodded as a smile spread across her face, "It's great Mom!" She exclaimed as she went and hugged her mom.

"I have a surprise for you," Her mom said as she smiled at her daughter. "What? What is it?" Athena asked as she raised an eyebrow and her mother just laughed softly and led her down the stairs to the bottom floor.

 "What? What is it?" Athena asked as she raised an eyebrow and her mother just laughed softly and led her down the stairs to the bottom floor

(Floor plan for the bottom floor)

Athena looked around and everything up there basically screamed HER. "Do you like it?" Leilani asked as she smiled "I love it Mom but why was it so important for you to show me right away?" Athena asked in a questioning manner. "Well you are an adult, so I thought you should have the whole bottom floor to yourself, like an apartment," Leilani said. Athena's jaw dropped and her eyes were wide. "You mean...this WHOLE floor is mine?!" Athena questioned trying to process this information.

"Yep. this WHOLE floor is yours," Leilani said softly as she laughed at her daughter's reaction. "Woah, really stressing that rich kid aesthetic mom" Athena joked as she smiled at her mother. "Oh hush, consider it a gift from me and your father. He made sure we were taken care of financially that is for sure... but the greatest thing he ever provided us was love and protection." Leilani said softly as tears pricked her eyes at the thought of August Lockeheart. Athena smiled softly at her mother and hugged her "Thank you... for everything Mom, you're doing great" she said as she gave her mom a tight squeeze before releasing her.

"Thank you, sweetie, now go look around," Leilani said as she headed back down the stairs to unpack the kitchen items. Athena smiled as she turned and hummed as she went into the room beside the stairs. She gasped at the bedroom that was most definitely hers.

"Woah, this is so awesome!" she said as she looked around the room then she peeked into the utility room and noted the washer and dryer and the extra space in the room, but she deemed it the laundry room

"Woah, this is so awesome!" she said as she looked around the room then she peeked into the utility room and noted the washer and dryer and the extra space in the room, but she deemed it the laundry room. She closed the door to that room and wandered across the bedroom to the next door. "What do we have behind door number two?" She said as if it was some type of gameshow. She slid the door open and she gapped at the massive walk-in closet. "I don't think I even own enough clothing to fill half this room " She mumbled to herself as she walked in and spun around looking at the empty closet space "Gonna be doing a whole lot of clothes shopping that's for sure." She said as she laughed to herself and then she noticed one more door.