Band Geeks

I'm at All State for Band!  And Peter Parker was in band, sooooo let's see what instrument each Avenger would play!

OG Avengers:

Tony Stark: 2 words, Electric Guitar. (He probably played with pit, on guitar 😊)

Natasha Romanoff: She seems like a woodwind kind of gall, flute is to high, but she dose not seem like a sax girl.  Sooooo, clarinet :)

Clint Barton: Because he's deaf I can't see him doing anything other than percussion.  With percussion you can feel the rhythm and most percussionist are already going deaf. 😂 

Steve Rogers:  Trumpet, he just gives trumpet vibes...I can't tell you, he just does.

Bruce Banner:  He's smart and can be shy, but I feel like his personality would come out when he played.  I'm thinking trombone.

Thor Odinson: He learn about the song Careless Whisper from Peter, and then he would learn how to play it on Alto Sax 😑

Loki Laufeyson:  He's sly, he's fierce, he's low brass.  He would play bass trombone 😎

SHEILD

Nick Fury: He's the foundation of SHEILD, he's the foundation of the band.  He would play tuba 😏

Maria Hill: Flute.  Flute takes precision and perfection, and Maria Hill is both.

Phil Coulson:  He's a leader, and he has great leadership skills, soo, I could see him as a lead trumpet player in a jazz band 🎺

Stark Family

Peter Parker: Ok, so in Spider-man Homecoming, MJ tells us that Peter was in marching band, so that got me thinking, what instrument would he play?  He's to kind to be a trumpet (no offense), and he's got enough common sense to not be an alto player (hehe, I don't hate you saxes, I play tenor in jazz 😘), and he does not give off drummer vibes.  So I'm thinking clarinet?  Idk tell me what you think fellow band geeks.

Pepper Potts (or should I say, Stark):  She would play clarinet, I'm telling you.

Happy Hogan: He seems like a sax player, not soprano, not bari... maybe alto or tenor?

Harley (Idk his last name):  He would play alto sax, idk why, he just gives alto vibes.  He would probably start on alto, then volunteer to play bari.

Guardians of the Galaxy

Peter Quill:  He would be one of the percussionist who gets lost really quickly

Gamora:  She would be one of the low brass players, trombone?  She would know 50 different ways to kill you with the slide

Nebula: Idk about her, I could see Thanos comparing her to Gamora a lot, so also another low brass.  What do y'all think?

Rocket: He would be the trumpet player that thinks he's better than everyone else and plays F the entire time 😑

Drax:  OMB HE WOULD BE WILL FERRELL'S CHARACTER IN THE WE NEED MORE COWBELL SKIT: Gene Frenkle.  (if you have not seen the We NeEd MoRe CoWbElL, you must)

Mantis:  She's really kind shy type, so I'm think her real personality would come out when she plays.  So, tuba or Euphonium, and if she was in marching band, sousaphone

Age of Ultron

Wanda: Oboe, she would play oboe.  We need someone to play oboe.... so why not Wanda?

Pietro:  HE WOULD BE A PART OF THE DRUMLINE, YOU CANNOT CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE.  He would either play bass 5 or tenors, and with his enhanced speed, just imagine the Jig 2 tenor solo 😏

Vision:  He's a robot, but he's a robot with a personality.... I could see Vis. playing.... trombone.  He's tall enough to reach 7th position with ease.

Ultron:  😑Ultron does not even deserve to be a part of the band.  He is not invited.

  He is not invited

I know there are SOOO many more characters, so if there is anyone I missed and you want me to add, feel free to comment or just send me a message.  Hope you liked it!