8

"You sure this dress isn't too tight?" I ask, fixing myself before we stepped into the lounge.
"You're overthinking it, Tigris is an amazing designer. You look lovely." Snow said.
My arm was locked in his as we walked up the large stares leading from the street into the building. There was brown and gold draped over everything. A beautiful theme.
Men dressed in over the top suits, dark colors only, with hints of gold in some parts.
Some of the women had dresses just as tight as mine. I felt better about what I was wearing. I felt in place with everything.

For the past week I had spent my time in the apartment. Learning to sew again and reading books. Along with knitting and crochet. I went on a walk one time, but not too far away from the apartment complex. During the week snow was fairly quiet. I would only catch him looking at me every now and again. Stalking around, like a vulture, waiting for its prey to die. We had a couple of conversations about the capital and the story of each district. Snow was passionate, but I could tell it wasn't out of care. Knowledge is power. He knows that more than anyone.

"You look dashing Coriolanus snow." A man said as he came up to greet Snow with a hand shake.
"You yourself." Snow replied.
"Where's table 5?" Snow asked.
"Right over there." The man, who I assumed was a student, pointed towards a table of very attractive people, all smiling and laughing with white wine in their hands. Please don't be them was all I could think.

Snow moved us through the small crowds of people and lead us right to the table I was afraid of.
They all cheered when they saw snow, giving warm greetings and handing him wine.
"It's very nice to see everyone!" Snow said.
"We heard what happened to Sajanus. We are truly sorry." One woman said.
"He did have it coming." Said the man next to her. She smacked him, hard, causing a loud yelp to protrude from his mouth.
The woman had pin straight white hair, not to where it made her look old, but it was almost not blonde. Her eyebrows were the same shade. On her lips were soft red, lingering gently on pale skin. I say linger because I can tell she had drank from her glass, yet no lipstick was on it. Maybe that was her natural color. She was beautiful.

" And who might you be?" I was startled by the woman sitting in front of me, jumping from her seat to analyze me. She had one white eye and a ponytail pushing back black hair. Her dress was an obnoxious red, her lips, a slightly darker shade. I kept myself held to Snow. He looked at me.
"Y/n." I said.
"My name is Clemensia. Wonderful to meet you, although I've never seen you before." She gently places her hands on my shoulders and rubs down my arm like I'm a box she was excited to open. She looked up at snow.

"Oh Corio, don't tell me you're dating them young." Clemensia said.
My eyes got so wide I'm surprised they didn't roll out of my body. Young? DATING?

" She's our age and we're not together." Snow said quickly. I looked up at snow, trying to keep my expression blank. Nobody needs to think he's lying based off my reaction.
"We showed up together for company." He continued.

The blonde speaks, and it seems everytime she does, she takes over the entire room. "Well have a seat. We'll catch up."