9

"What was it like at district 12? I heard the rats do whatever the fuck they want." The man sitting next to the platinum blonde woman said. He introduced himself as Festus Creed. The personality of an absolute train wreck and clearly had no morals.
"It was okay. Dirtier, gloomy, but not bad." Snow said.
"So Sejanus really tried to help one of them?" Another person at the table asked.

"Oh enough about Sejanus! Let's learn a bit more about you." Clemensia said. Her eye contact was fierce and in my direction. I could hear Snow swallow, but I was not nervous. I can tell when someone's trying to intimidate me, makes it easier to tell that they are nothing to be scared of.

"What would you like to know?" I replied.
"Where did you come from? I've never seen you a day in my life." Clemensia said.
" I was homeschooled." I reply. The tension was awful.
" I just think it's so odd that Snow comes back from 12 and a week later shows up with a girl that no one has ever seen before." Her smile was cunning and evil. I noticed her eye once again.

"What happened to your face." I asked, seeing that my attempt to be obnoxious worked. Her face flopped into a frown so quickly it almost didn't feel real. Her answer was just as quick.

"Snake bite."
"Right to the eye?"
"No, you bitch, it's just a long-term effect."
"That's pretty rare, guess you got the short end of the snake."
I gave a warm smile, warm enough for her to choke me across the table if her intrusive thoughts let her.
From my left peripheral, I could see the blonde lady attempt to interrupt us, from my right peripheral, a man approaching the table got to the job first.
"Hi everyone, I wasn't expecting you to all be here so early." The man said. Everyone seemed very happy to see him. Even Clemensia lightened her face up and changed her tone moments after calling me a bitch. Touching his arm and grinning so wide her ears could've gotten wet. What a limp titty, "pick me" cunt.

"A new face?" The man said, snapping me out of my temporary coma.
"Yes, Hello." I replied, still trying to remember I was there.

This man was beautiful. Pitch black hair with brown eyes and skin as smooth as water. His skin color was between olive and fair, and his suit wasn't too busy. Tall, smelled lovely. You could assume from his presence alone that everyone loved him, and you would be right.
"My name is Dorian, Dorian Smith, who might you be?" He brought out his hand to shake mine, or atleast I thought.
"Y/n Woods." I gave him my hand and once we touched he brought it up to his lips and planted a kiss. I was shocked. I was not used to too many gentlemen where I'm from.
I turned to Snow who had the crazy eyes again. The ones I seen in the forest.
"A name so beautiful I could whisper it before I sleep at night and wake up the happiest man on earth." Dorian said. Clemensia's face hardened.

"Oh Dorian, stop flirting." The blonde woman said.
"He does it all the time." Clemensia said under her breath.
"Actually he doesn't." The blonde woman interrupted, proceeding to look at me and wink.

"I guess they know better than me." Dorian laughed, still holding my hand.
"I would love to get to know you bet-"

"She's not interested." Snow interrupted Dorian so sharply it could cut through bricks.

"Oh I apologize, are you two together?" He asked.

"Yes/No" Snow and I spoke at the same time.
Dorian laughed.
"Hm, interesting." He said.